Dannyboy's Hall of Fame 10 CARDS!!!!! PLEASE POST

evilhorus

[align=center]Here are my favourite cards:

56816g.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]As long as this card remains face-up on the field, both players can only Summon monsters to the field from their hand. When the effect of a DARK monster on the field activates, by discarding 2 cards from your hand and by paying 1000 life points, negate the activation and effect of the DARK monster and destroy it. Destroy this card during the End Phase this effect is used.

56816v.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 LIGHT tuner + 1 or more DARK non-tuner monsters

Each time a player Normal Summons a monster, he/she can increase the summoned monsters ATK by an amount equal to the number of cards in his/her Spell/Trap zone by 100 until the End Phase, then he/she destroys 2 Spell or Trap cards on his/her side of the field.

56816ngy.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]You can Special Summon this card from your Hand if you have exactly 5 Fairy type monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn, by tributing this card, all Fairy and Warrior type monsters on your side of the field gain 500 ATK and cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is tributed this way, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.

56816w.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is summoned, pay Life Points in multiples of 200. Increase this cards level by 1 for every 200 Life Points paid.

56816q.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is summoned, pay Life Points in multiples of 200. Increase this cards level by 1 for every 200 Life Points paid.

With Flip summoning or Ultimate Offering or any other means of extra summoning, Robo Cat and Robo Dog work wonderfully together. Dog is a tuner, while the cat is not. Make them both LV4, and whopuee! We have a LV8 Synchro Monster!

56816q.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Once per turn, by discarding 2 cards from your hand, you can remove from play 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot attack the turn this effect is used. During each of your End Phases, pay 500 Life Points. If you do not, this card is destroyed.

56816.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is Special Sumoned from the Deck, you can pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon up to 2 "Cyborg Mouse" from your deck. The effects of the Special Summoned monsters are negated, and they are not treated as tuner monsters.

56816u.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Blackwing" Monster from your hand or Graveyard.

56816e.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is Normal Summoned succesfully, you can add 1 tuner monster from your deck to your hand. During your next turn, if this effect was activated, you cannot Synchro Summon.

An Old Favourite of mine I slightly edited:

56816.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is sent from the field to your hand or to the top of your deck, you can Special Summon it. When this card is Special Summoned this way, destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field. This cards activation and effect cannot be negated.

Take that PWWB/CED!! ^_^

Please Point out ALL OCG Errors! ^_^[/align]

Great pics

[align=center] and uh... yea... I'm not a huge fan of Synchros but... the Ares and Athena angle card.... thoes don't look like the Greek God of war or the Goddess of wisdom... o_-|-_o my robot twins are examining them "0_0|0_0" -_- it appears they like them

force_flex has spoken! question him you may but only if you wish do die!!

good cards and great pics... the synchro is a little too... picture-like... (like a snapshot) other than that... very okay....

7.7928269898734532343255436265725472872424047057852/10 =D[/align]

I would give you the link, but I edited it, deleted it (after the card making) and i have absolutely no idea where i got it. I CAN tell you its from one of these:

1. www.Photobucket.com

2. www.deviantart.com

3. www.imageshack.us

4. www.epilogue.net

Just search "Cyborg Fairy" or something similar

Archived