What member would you like to meet in real life?

Mr. Judgment Dragon

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh... You!:D

Oh crap it's Australia...

Then aaronpoe1988 and Saturnpaladin because they're both awesome.

Death Metal and Willieh.=)

Father Wolf for partying and smoking pot.=)

Blackwind, just to piss him off.:P

EDIT: Oh and Eternal Crystal, Ryu and the others from Eternal Bonds would be fun to meet. But probably in another life.

Meh the probability that I would ever meet any of you is very low. Only realistic options would be ALordZynix, Jerry OldMaster and Enucto, just because they don't live too far away.

So yeah, overall... no one.:D

Guest JoshIcy

Zexaeon' date=' Roxas, Icyblue, Marly, maybe Riku.

[/quote']

Haha I'm honored.

Anyway... In no particular order (well maybe geographically moving east)...

72night (lol he left a while ago, but whatever)

Gphaku (same as above, but she is a she)

Darth Browarod

Larxene

Cyber Altair

Stickman_Joe

Kizzi (just to give him a 3-wheeler and be sarcastic)

Glasstin10

Opalmoon, (just to walk up to you say something poetic and creepy and walk away)

And probably more... But it's too early to say xD

Death Metal's Awesome Adventure

Death Metal (who speaks in 3rd person) would travel to a distant land to visit the ever masterful master herself (opalmoon for those who don't know). Death Metal would then proceed to a paradise far from the mainland and visit and man of peotry (icyblue for those too stupid to figure it out). Death Metal would be scared by his big words and go to find the king of awesome himself. Death Metal would find him in a volcano sitting on his throne surrounded by fire and lava and other volcano stuff. It would be Willieh. Death Metal and Willieh would cause much chaos before Death Metal goes to the land of steel to visit a woman who is talked about by many. Claire would be her name. Death Metal would challenge her to a fight to the death and naturally Death Metal would win cause he is awesome. Then Death Metal wil go home and drink a glass of lemonade. That would be my trip.

Death Metal

Opalmoon

Larxene

Sbamber

Willeh

YCMaker (so I can kill him/her).

Edit:

Death Metal's Awesome Adventure

Death Metal (who speaks in 3rd person) would travel to a distant land to visit the ever masterful master herself (opalmoon for those who don't know). Death Metal would then proceed to a paradise far from the mainland and visit and man of peotry (icyblue for those too stupid to figure it out). Death Metal would be scared by his big words and go to find the king of awesome himself. Death Metal would find him in a volcano sitting on his throne surrounded by fire and lava and other volcano stuff. It would be Willieh. Death Metal and Willieh would cause much chaos before Death Metal goes to the land of steel to visit a woman who is talked about by many. Claire would be her name. Death Metal would challenge her to a fight to the death and naturally Death Metal would win cause he is awesome. Then Death Metal wil go home and drink a glass of lemonade. That would be my trip.

I can't wait for the sequel.

Archived