¢няιѕтιαη's Open Invitational Tournament 2009

Welcome to ¢няιѕтιαη's Open Invitational Tournament 2009! In this tournament, 12 card makers will be put to the test. The first and second rounds will be fought 1 on 1, but the semi-finals will be a 3-way contest. And for the finals, let's just keep suprises suprises, aye?

Here is how the contest will work. 12 card makers will enter, only 1 will leave victorious and be crowned "2009 --- of the Year" Why the ---? Well, this tournament has 3 divisions. Rookie, Amateur, and Card Maker. Everyone will post a card when they want to enter. They will be graded and placed into one of these divisions. So there will be 3 divisions in this tournament, 12 card makers each.

Anyone can open. Just post a card you made in the past. Don't make a new one--just post your favorite/best card. If you don't save your cards, make a new one.

If you win this tournament, you'll win the "2009 Rookie/Amateur/Card Maker of the Year" title, a signature and matching avatar, and third undetermined prize.

I'll also need a panel of judges. I need two judges to help me out. Please have good experience. No N00BS on the judges panel. I want to be able to understand what my judges are saying.

ZOMG' date=' tht crd is suck.Make card better, rofl losr.[/quote']

Well' date=' the card is pretty good. A little OP'd, but the name and picture match up quite nicely. I also think that the level is a bit to high when compared to it's attack points.[/quote']

Good luck to everyone who enters.

So just post the card?

[align=center][spoiler=Card]25511e.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]Activate only when there are 15 or more cards in each player's Deck and each player controls 1 or more monsters. You cannot activate this card if you control more monsters than your opponent. When this card is activated, each player removes from play face-down the top 6 cards of their Deck. Monsters cannot attack players directly. Both players can only attack with 1 monster during their respective Battle Phases. When a monster attacks, if the attack target is not destroyed by battle, destroy the attacking monster. If a monster is attacked but not destroyed, it loses ATK if in Attack Position or DEF if in Defense Position equal to the ATK of the attacking monster. When a monster is destroyed by battle, its owner's opponent can randomly add 1 of their cards removed from play by this card's effect to their hand. If a player controls no monsters, they lose the duel. If a player moves all cards removed from play by this card's effect to their hand, they win the duel.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Darkness Bishop - Maryann]25511q.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If your Life Points are 500 or less, you can decrease the ATK of a face-up monster you control to increase your Life Points by the same amount. When this card is attacked, you can return it to its owner’s hand. If this card is returned to your hand by its own effect, play with it revealed and apply the following effect:

- Decrease your Life Points by 200 during your Standby Phase. If your Life Points are 2000 or less, decrease the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by 300 and pay and additional 200 Life Points during your Standby Phase. If your Life Points are 500 or less, Special Summon this card to the field in Attack Position.

[/align]

i would like 2 join.

[spoiler=card] 185418i.jpg

This card can only be Summoned by removing 3 Fiend-Type monsters you control from play. The original ATK of this card is equal to the combined ATK of the monsters removed from play by this effect. If the original ATK of this card is greater than 4000, its original ATK becomes 3100. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Fiend-Type monster you control from play to destroy 1 card on the field.

p.s. avatar's kool :D

Can I join? Here's My card

[spoiler=Card]

2hn1cn6.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

1 Tuner monster +1 or more Non-Tuner monsters

While this card is on the field, your opponent cannot attack another "MetaKnight" monster on your side of the field. When this card is destroyed, you can remove from play 1 "MetaKnight" monster from your Graveyard, besides "MetaKnight: Golden Hero", to Special Summon this card in Attack Position.

This card is from a set I made like 4 months ago

Awesome Contest:

272903i.jpg

"Luminescent Synchron" + 1 or more DARK or LIGHT non-Tuner monsters

This card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. Each time you activate a Spell or Trap Card, place 1 Lumin Counter on this card (max 6). During your Main Phase 2, you can discard 3 Lumin Counters from this card to destroy all Trap Cards and Normal Monsters on your opponent's field. If this card is destroyed with 5 or more Lumin Counters on this card, deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of Lumin Counters on this card x200.

[spoiler=card][align=center]

43114d.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand when your opponent activates the effect of a card that removes monsters in your Graveyard from play. When this card is Summoned by its own effect, you can send 6 Level 6 or higher DARK monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard. Each time this card destroys a monster your opponent controls by battle, you must equip 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to this card. If you cannot, destroy this card. This card gains ATK equal to the DEF of the equipped card. If this card has more than 3 cards equipped to it, destroy this card. When this card would be destroyed by a card effect, you can destroy 1 Equip Card equipped to this card instead.[/align]

I'd like to join.

[align=center]307995i.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 4 LIGHT Dragon-Type monsters from your Graveyard. This card cannot attack the turn that it is Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards on the field except this card x500. If you activate this effect, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.[/align]

I didn't know which card to put, I have like 12 favorites, and so I just picked one at random...

[spoiler=[b]Destiny Hero - Rose Warrior[/b]]77416254.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]This card can only be Summoned by removing 1 'Elemental Hero' monster and 1 Earth monster from your graveyard. When this card Attacks, draw 1 card and activate 1 of the following effects:

1 - If the card pulled was a Monster card, send it to the graveyard and raise the attack of this card by Half the attack of the monster.

2 - If the card pulled was a Spell card, destroy all face-up Spell cards on your opponents side of the field and set any and/or all Spell cards from your hand, excluding the Spell card pulled, onto the field. Send the pulled Spell card to the graveyard.

3 - If the card pulled was a Trap Card, destroy all face-up Trap cards on your opponents side of the field and set any and/or all Trap cards from your hand, excluding the Trap card pulled, onto the field. Send the pulled Trap card to the graveyard.

I shall join.

[align=center][spoiler=The Awesomeness That Is Pink]34fe51u.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned of Set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing 1 LIGHT, DARK, FIRE, WATER, EARTH, and WIND monster from your Graveyard from play. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, select 1 monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. This card gains the selected monster's ATK, DEF, Level, and effect. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the Graveyard, the selected monster is Special Summoned to the field regardless of summoning conditions.

[/align]

EDIT: I want to point out, that the fake type "Star Warrior" was a part of the old set he belonged to, but I can't change it now because of the pink recolor.

Archived