HEY GUISE! CHECK OUT THIS NEW TCG! ITS EVEN BETTER TAHN YUGIOH!!!

OMGAKITTY

http://www.naturedomegame.com/?gclid=CMyn2KykqZsCFRHxDAodwFCtCA

I'm not going to lie, I lol'd pretty hard when I stumbled across this.

Especially since, if the youtube video they provided is any indicator to how the game is played, its got about as much skill involved as (the card game) War does.

*this isn't advertising, so don't get your panties in a bunch

http://www.naturedomegame.com/?gclid=CMyn2KykqZsCFRHxDAodwFCtCA

I'm not going to lie' date=' I lol'd pretty hard when I stumbled across this.

Especially since, if the youtube video they provided is any indicator to how the game is played, its got about as much skill involved as (the card game) War does.

[b']*this isn't advertising, so don't get your panties in a bunch[/b]

[size=xx-small][Text here][/size]

That's what you wanted.

Wow.

Those are the most simplistic, basic, retardedly easy rules I've ever read for an apparent TCG.

=/ And it's ridiculous how much the game's description talks itself up, including all kinds of unnecessary information like "You play animals that you transform into, but scaled to human size! Now you can defeat evil!"

As if there's a story to this game. =/

Great, now they'll probably make an accompanying TV series.

Wow.

Those are the most simplistic' date=' basic, retardedly easy rules I've ever read for an apparent TCG.

=/ And it's ridiculous how much the game's description talks itself up, including all kinds of unnecessary information like "You play animals that you transform into, but scaled to human size! Now you can defeat evil!"

[/quote']

We have even simpler TCG rules here.

1. Take one card in your hand (opponent does the same).
  2. Hold it vertically.
  3. Say back or front (both players must choose different sides)
  4. Slap the two cards against eachother.
  5. The player get the cards that face the side they said.

PS just so I don't stay off topic: Looks to simple to be fun.

Nature Dome is a unique dueling card game in which players pit the special talents and abilities of animals from around the world against each other.

The weapons are nature’s fury itself: tooth and claw, hide and bone, limb and tail. Scaled to human size, they are yours to control as you train in the Nature Dome to fight against evil.

Oh yea >_>

Great' date=' now they'll probably make an accompanying TV series.

[/quote']

Because you know how many people would watch a show called 'Nature Dome'

I would buy a deck but who would I share it with D:

I suppose that's the genius of this trading card game though, you don't trade, and there's not much of a game =D

Wow.

Those are the most simplistic' date=' basic, retardedly easy rules I've ever read for an apparent TCG.

[/quote']

NOOOO. Like that book series, where these teenagers, and they turn into animals, and they turn back into humans.

Polar Bear, used Frenzy Hug!

Tiger, use Teeth Rip!

No violence in this game, every attack MUST have hug in it. Use Teeth HUG, Tiger.

Wow.

[/quote']

NOOOO. Like that book series, where these teenagers, and they turn into animals, and they turn back into humans.

Polar Bear, used Frenzy Hug!

Tiger, use Teeth Rip!

No violence in this game, every attack MUST have hug in it. Use Teeth HUG, Tiger.

*snarks*

I've seen ads for this before. I think that the wildlife federation is using them to brainwash our children and make them go off into the wild to "defeat ebil." ;P

Oh look they even added in where the animals live so if we want to save them we would know where to find them >.>

Even Archfiend Marmot of Nefariousness pisses over this!

It's also like they wanna make animals look lame.

Archived