HEY GUISE! CHECK OUT THIS NEW TCG! ITS EVEN BETTER TAHN YUGIOH!!!

OMGAKITTY

Wow' date=' an Orangutan can use the move 'Crushing Hug'

If I ever play a card game like that, then it must be the other side of the universe o.0

[/quote']

Because of this post, this thread is now about the endless universe.

Well, if the universe is endless (which is most likely) then there can't be another sid eof the universe, because there's no middle and thus there's no sides.

Wow' date=' an Orangutan can use the move 'Crushing Hug'

If I ever play a card game like that, then it must be the other side of the universe o.0

[/quote']

Because of this post, this thread is now about the endless universe.

Well, if the universe is endless (which is most likely) then there can't be another sid eof the universe, because there's no middle and thus there's no sides.

Only numbers are endless. The Universe isnt endless, but the end is also the beginning, y'know?

*facedesk* How much fail is this world coming to?!

Kid #1: Hey! You wanna play this new Nature Drome Card game?

Kid#2: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! *walks away*

Kid #1: This game is great! Whenever I tell people about the game they get a BIG smile on their face and all go to buy the game! I'll have friends in NO time![/simulation]

I lol'd. There is no way anybody will play this.

He created Nature Dome as an alternative to the existing dueling card games that his young son had an interest in. Finding those games to be too complicated and convoluted for either of them to understand' date=' much less play, Heath put his mind to creating a dueling card game that was simple to play yet still engaging enough to hold both his and his son’s interest. [/quote']

Some play-testing revealed that a 3-card hand that had to be completely diminished before replenishing it worked best--and added strategic nuances to the game. Suddenly' date=' players had to think three moves ahead--and they sometimes had to pass on temptingly powerful attacks in order to keep valuable defend or escape values in their hands.[/quote']

IMAGINE! Having to think 3 moves ahead :O even Yugimanz isn't that strategic.

The first player to knock their opponent out wins the round!

My regular ordinary non-electric mouse uses a non-electric based attack that is totally not a rip off of pokemon to "knock out" your giant, menacing rhinoceros that isn't made out of rocks!

Come on, in the wild animals would die.

Actually, a mouse killing a rhinoceros would be kind of cool.

My regular ordinary non-electric mouse uses a non-electric based attack that is totally not a rip off of pokemon to "knock out" your giant' date=' menacing rhinoceros that isn't made out of rocks!

[/quote']

Fool. Ground types are resistant to electric moves. If a pikachu didn't use irontail, it would never defeat a ryhdon.

My regular ordinary non-electric mouse uses a non-electric based attack that is totally not a rip off of pokemon to "knock out" your giant' date=' menacing rhinoceros that isn't made out of rocks!

[/quote']

Fool. Ground types are resistant to electric moves. If a pikachu didn't use irontail, it would never defeat a ryhdon.

I was talking in real life, in the wild.

My Tiny Mouse lodges itself in your rhino's trachea, choking it to death!

[/quote']

Then forget what I said. I'll focus more on the part where you claim real animals are rip-offs of pokemon.

[/quote']

Then forget what I said. I'll focus more on the part where you claim real animals are rip-offs of pokemon.

What? God loves Japanese stuff from the mid 90's.

If all Power Cards (deck) are drawn before a player is Knocked Out (loses)' date=' reshuffle the played Power Cards (graveyard) and continue play until a winner is determined.

[/quote']

Why doesn't Yugioh have this rule?

You're right. That would be awesome.

Archived