Yu-Gi-Oh! ~Guardians of the Zodiac~ Lovely Lady Production {Started, Accepting Via PM}

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon and Asher continued their staredown. Asher cracked a smile and lifted up his left arm. His arm had a Dark Signer mark. As he showed this, Brandon's and everyone else's Signer marks reacted the same way. A large burning and stinging sensation on the arm. "AGH! What is this?!" his legs gave out as he held his arm.

Brandon and Asher drew 5 cards, while Brandon drew a sixth one. "I'll start this off. I'll Summon Einhander in attack position." As he played the monster, a blue jet appaeared with what looks to be a hand on the under side. "I'll set two cards face down and end my turn." Asher smirked as he took his turn. "I'll start by summoning Cyron, Knight of the River in attack position." A skeleton wearing armor and wielding a sword appaered on the field. It made a loud screech as it held its sword again. "I'll set a card face down and end my turn."

Brandon: 4000

Asher: 4000

[spoiler= Cards Used]

182482ycb.jpg

182482s.jpg

OOC: In short: Brandon and Asher meet, which causes lightning to strike in New Domino City in random place, and the signer marks react to it. And this is the first Signer vs Dark Signer duel.

Brandon took his turn. "I'll summon a monster in defense position and switch Einhander to defense position end my turn." Asher took his turn and smirked. "I'll sumon the Tuner monster, Elf Apprentice Healer." As he summoned the monster an elf girl with a white orb in her hands appeared from the darkness. "Now I'll tune Cyron with my apprentice to Synchro Summon, High Tech Warrior." As he Synchro Summoned, a warrior equipped with high tech gear appaeared. "And since he was the only WArrior-Type monster I control he gains 400 ATK. Now attack Einhander." High Tech Warrior shot a giant laser that burst through Einhander and destroyed it. "I'll end my turn,"

Asher: 4000

[spoiler= Cards used]

182482t.jpg

182482.jpg

Ow!

Gemin had been casually Riding on his duel runner when he saw this duel.

Then his arm started burninl like one million splinters had just been injected into his arm.

"remember" he whispered to both sides, "your greatest strength is a weakness against some."

He didn't know why he said that. And why both sides? It must have been his Alternate Personality. It came out a lot lately.

Pain still there, Gemin silently watched the duel.

OoC: I'm back!

Brandon took his turn. "I'll activate the Field Spell Outer Space." The night sky then changed to that of what it looked like outside of the Earth. "Next I'll tribute my face down monster to summon Terror Unit- Dark Pod." As he played a card a giant pod appeared out of the sky. It's legs extended and stoood on the tracks. "And thanks to Outer Space, he gains 500 ATK. Now my pod attack High Tech Warrior." The pod turned around and showed its organe glowing core. It fired a giant laser that went through High Tech Warrior and also at Asher. When the monster was destroyed, two peices of machinery showed up on Asher's field. "I'll end my turn." Asher took his turn. "I'll set a card face down and end my turn."

Asher: 3700

[spoiler= Cards used]

182482z.jpg

182482g.jpg

Brandon took his turn. "I'll attack your first Turret Token with Dark Pod." dark Pod shot an assortment of missiles that hit a Turret Token and it disintergrated. "I'll end my turn." Asher took his turn. "I'll summon a monster in defense position and end my turn."

Asher: 3700

• 1 month later...

Archived