The Elite presents : Undead Tyranno

Wanderley

The picture needs to make sense for what the card is. Yes, it is a Tyrannousaurus Rex, the most Bad to the Bone creature you'll ever meet. Yes, it is quite zombified to what it appears like, so treating it like a Zombie would make sense. But a Synchro? I was hoping that since you were focusing on a Dinosaur, and a Zombie, which both seemingly to revolve effects very similar to ones in their family, such as Dinosaurs being power houses and Zombies reviving, It would have been much more of a treat seeing that then a copy of F.G.D.

Out of all respect, I have loved and cherished and looked up to the ancient reptiles as Dinosaurs. But seeing this, just doesn't convince me. Dinosaur-Types in this game need to be feared, not just another excuse for a Synchro with hardly an effect to make it worthwhile and a picture that can be better used elsewhere.

@Zeaux marshmallon was banned' date=' because you lose life points each time you attacked it in defense position.

[b']Wrong. You only lose 1000 Life Points when you attack it in face-down Defense Position[/b]

When you say Big bang shoot than your opponent could use a trap card to destroy

Stop saying "your opponent can destroy everything with Trap Cards so why this card is not OP". It is a noob-ish thinking

so i think the card itself isn't OP

Believe me or not, the card is OP wanderley, I 've seen so much betters from you

Archived