Shonen Jump™ vs Oscar Best (VOTE NOW ^_^)

Whos card is the best  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Whos card is the best

• Shonen Jump™
    • Opposer

[align=center]

Shonen Jump™'s card

279845g.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from your Graveyard 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from play. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to reveal 1 card in your opponent's hand. If the card you selected is a Monster Card, halve its DEF and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount of DEF reduced, if a Spell or Trap Card reduce your Life Points by 800 and return it to your opponents hand.

Oscar.'s card

272978.jpg

This card can attack three times in the same turn. On the turn this card is summoned pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 level 4 or below warrior type monster if this effect is activated and this card is selected as a attack target you may select 1 Warrior-type monster summoned due to this cards effect to be selected as the attack target instead.

This Card contest is about the most unique and well balanced card i.e my picture cant be found anywhere else because a proffesional manga artist drew it for me.

first to 5 votes win

looser hands over 3 reps[/align]

[align=center]accepted

272978.jpg

This card can attack three times in the same turn. On the turn this card is summoned pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 level 4 or below warrior type monster if this effect is activated and this card is selected as a attack target you may select 1 Warrior-type monster summoned due to this cards effect to be selected as the attack target instead.[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived