The Devaštatør vs Bengal Start voting!

Ghost Ryder

Which card is better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which card is better?

[spoiler=Rules]

-All YCM rules apply

-You must vote with a legitimate reason or your vote will not be counted. After we count your vote, please vote in the poll.

-Please comment and try to include every bit of the card of whether it's bad or not.

-First to get 5 votes or most votes by Monday wins!

-You must 200+ posts or your vote won't be counted.

Prizes:

Winner: 3+ reputation

Loser: I'm sorry but you get nothing.

[align=center]

Card A:

xepkxy.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand, Deck or Graveyard when you control 2 or more face-up Machine-Type monsters. By discarding 1 card from your hand, you can destroy 1 face-down Defense Position monster on your opponent's field. If the monster is a Machine-Type, treat it as a Equip Spell Card and equip it to this card. You can return the equipped monster to your opponent's hand to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed by battle, return it to the bottom of your Deck

Card B

54a8sh.png

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 "Autobots" monsters. During your Battle Phase, if this card is in face-up Defense Position, you gain 500 Life Points. If this card is in face-up Attack Position, your opponent draws 1 card. If the drawn monster is an "Autobots" monster, inflict 500 damage to your opponent, if it is a monster other than a "Autobots" monster, you lose 300 Life Points for each card in your opponent's hand. During your End Phase, destroy 1 Trap Card on the field.

Name secret holo credit goes to ♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥.

[/align]

Please vote!

How da h*** am I gonna make it a 5-man match? This is a 1-on-1 :?

Sorry HH' date=' Zeaux and GS, Bengal challenged me and my card will come up shortly.

[/quote']

Just when I'd been hunting for an image and found a great one to use too. Genis, how about we do the same theme you make the thread.

A:its a littel over powered but the Effect is Unique it has sorta solem judgement effect

and why it is over powered : dudee :) 2600 atk special summon Effect from the deck it could be a 1 turn kill

and its a dark attribute this card is very good in a dark armed dragon deck if you have 2 dark machine attribute monsters on the field and this 1 is dark too

srry for my bad engliss

A: Interesting effect, nice trump card. It has all qualities that a machine deck could want.

B: You made opty a part of an archetype. I didn't see the archetype, so I can't know how it can help, but in any other way, the card was kinda complicated.

Both are great, but I choose A.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived