Fallout 3: Wasteland Travels (26/??) Three Dog added

Symbiote

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. As you're Halo set is no more, I'll be happy to check on this one for you. Anyways, your cards:

There is a little problem with your first two cards. The problem is with the Spell Card really; it's a Normal Spell Card. This means that it is Spell Speed 1 and cannot be activated during your opponent's turn, no matter what. The only way to make it work would be to make it a Quick-Play Spell Card. This then means that the effect of your first monster is pointless because if you make it a Quick-Play Spell Card it can activate when your opponent attacks anyways. Despite this though, I would suggest you make the Spell a Quick-Play (some of the text will need to be changed) and change the first part of the effect of your first monster.

Radiation Survivour Feral Ghoul:

Slight problem with the last effect. You need to say when you gain the Life Points. All effects like this need to state a Phase in which they activate, otherwise it's continuous and for a Life Point gain continuous means broken. Just change it to something like the following:

During each of your xxxx Phases, increase your Life Points by 100 for each face-up "Radiation Survivor Feral Ghoul" or "Radiation Survivor Feral Ghoul Roamer" on the field.

Escape from Vault 101: Just a slight OCG fix as I see it.

The effect of this card can only be activated when you Special Summon a monster. Draw up to 3 cards. Increase the ATK of the Summoned monster by 100 for each Spell Card drawn as long as this card remains face-up on the field. If you draw "Escape From Vault 101", destroy all monsters on the field except the Summoned monster. If you do not draw any Spell Cards, remove this card from play.

The change from Monster Cards to monsters isn't really that significant. The only bit that really needs changing is that first bit. You need to say the effect activates when a monster is Special Summoned because a player cannot actually activate a Continuous Spell Card (which means to play from their hand or flip face-up) when a monster is Special Summoned. All due to Spell Speed again I'm afraid.

Riskful Shantytown Megaton:

Select 1 face-up monster you control and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. The selected cards cannot attack or be selected as an attack target. While you control "Megaton Sheriff Lucas Simms", all monsters your opponent controls including "Super Mutant", "Raider", or "Slaver" in their name cannot attack. When this card is destroyed, destroy all cards affected by this card's effect.

The face-up addition is only a suggestion.

Behemoth and Lucas Simms are fine as I see it.

Communist Crushing, Killing Machine - Liberty Prime: One hell of a name

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters you control with "Brotherhood of Steel" in their card name. While this card is face-up on the field, neither player can Summon monsters including "Enclave" in their name. When this card is Summoned, destroy all face-up "Enclave" monsters and remove them from play and remove from play all "Enclave" monsters in both player's Graveyards. If this card is destroyed by battle, destroy all Monster Cards you control.

Enclave Overkill! Just some very small changes, otherwise, very good!

Bloatfly and Centaur are fine also. That's all from me for now. Look forward to seeing more.

Hello. As you're Halo set is no more' date=' I'll be happy to check on this one for you. Anyways, your cards:

There is a little problem with your first two cards. The problem is with the Spell Card really; it's a Normal Spell Card. This means that it is Spell Speed 1 and cannot be activated during your opponent's turn, no matter what. The only way to make it work would be to make it a Quick-Play Spell Card. This then means that the effect of your first monster is pointless because if you make it a Quick-Play Spell Card it can activate when your opponent attacks anyways. Despite this though, I would suggest you make the Spell a Quick-Play (some of the text will need to be changed) and change the first part of the effect of your first monster.

Radiation Survivour Feral Ghoul:

Slight problem with the last effect. You need to say when you gain the Life Points. All effects like this need to state a Phase in which they activate, otherwise it's continuous and for a Life Point gain continuous means broken. Just change it to something like the following:

During each of your xxxx Phases, increase your Life Points by 100 for each face-up "Radiation Survivor Feral Ghoul" or "Radiation Survivor Feral Ghoul Roamer" on the field.

Escape from Vault 101: Just a slight OCG fix as I see it.

The effect of this card can only be activated when you Special Summon a monster. Draw up to 3 cards. Increase the ATK of the Summoned monster by 100 for each Spell Card drawn as long as this card remains face-up on the field. If you draw "Escape From Vault 101", destroy all monsters on the field except the Summoned monster. If you do not draw any Spell Cards, remove this card from play.

The change from Monster Cards to monsters isn't really that significant. The only bit that really needs changing is that first bit. You need to say the effect activates when a monster is Special Summoned because a player cannot actually activate a Continuous Spell Card (which means to play from their hand or flip face-up) when a monster is Special Summoned. All due to Spell Speed again I'm afraid.

Riskful Shantytown Megaton:

Select 1 face-up monster you control and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. The selected cards cannot attack or be selected as an attack target. While you control "Megaton Sheriff Lucas Simms", all monsters your opponent controls including "Super Mutant", "Raider", or "Slaver" in their name cannot attack. When this card is destroyed, destroy all cards affected by this card's effect.

The face-up addition is only a suggestion.

Behemoth and Lucas Simms are fine as I see it.

Communist Crushing, Killing Machine - Liberty Prime: One hell of a name

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters you control with "Brotherhood of Steel" in their card name. While this card is face-up on the field, neither player can Summon monsters including "Enclave" in their name. When this card is Summoned, destroy all face-up "Enclave" monsters and remove them from play and remove from play all "Enclave" monsters in both player's Graveyards. If this card is destroyed by battle, destroy all Monster Cards you control.

Enclave Overkill! Just some very small changes, otherwise, very good!

Bloatfly and Centaur are fine also. That's all from me for now. Look forward to seeing more.

[/quote']

Allright, thanks alot Red, when I get back to my other computer I'll fix them. This computer is way to slow... Thanks again.

its ok. 8.3/10

Ok... Thanks' date=' and thanks for the booster.

Great OCG (not perfect, but darn close), great pics, 9/10 from me.

Thanks!

YOu do realize I'm stealing half of these ideas right? I kid but you have given me a few Ideas. 9/10

Lol. I don't mind. Thanks

Just checked both your Perks and they are fine. Great job. Oh' date=' if you ever get a banner up let me know. I'll advertise you in my thread.

[/quote']

I have a booster, I can make that a banner, unless you want a small one.

[align=center]

Since there are multiple Halo threads' date=' I am leaving my old Halo Set to die.

[/align']

Nooooooooo

Great cards, some pics are.........creepy?

Thanks...?

BUMP. I've added a booster... Thanks to BenTennyson.

I still think you should have some normal cards' date=' like a molerat, with maybe 1200 ATK and 1000 DEF level 3 beast. A normal type with no effect, vermin

[/quote']

Vanillas are nooby. Now we have a deal, and I'd prefer if you left me alone too.

I give these cards a 2/10 cuz its an unbalance cuz there are to many effect cards and no normal monsters and it needs more trap cards.

LOL, well you're a n00b who doesn't know what he's talking about, vanillas are crap, and these are some of the better cards in the pop culture section and Symbiote is one of the better pop culture card makers so a 2/10 is an insult to him and I'm reporting you for spam D:<

P.S.

The card is your sig is a fail, ok I'm done now :D

But, on topic, the updates are great Symbiote, and I might be adding some cards to my thread (if you remember it) LOL

I give these cards a 2/10 cuz its an unbalance cuz there are to many effect cards and no normal monsters and it needs more trap cards.

LOL' date=' well you're a n00b who doesn't know what he's talking about, vanillas are crap, and these are some of the better cards in the pop culture section and Symbiote is one of the better pop culture card makers so a 2/10 is an insult to him and I'm reporting you for spam D:<

P.S.

But, on topic, the updates are great Symbiote, and I might be adding some cards to my thread (if you remember it) LOL

[/quote']

hold on you are just mad cuz my cards are good. And you wish you were as great as you think you are. Last time i checked vanillas are what keep the decks balanced with out them the deck is pointless to use in a dual. And without traps the deck is to op'd with spells and becomes easy for someone to counter with a magic/spell jammers. So before you call me a noob learn how to make a deck then you can talk.

P.S

just a tip of advice.

if the cards are to strong nobody would dual you.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Vanillas are nooby. My set is not done' date=' that is why there is not many Traps. And your cards are terrible.

LOL, well you're a n00b who doesn't know what he's talking about, vanillas are crap, and these are some of the better cards in the pop culture section and Symbiote is one of the better pop culture card makers so a 2/10 is an insult to him and I'm reporting you for spam D:<

P.S.

Lol thanks man. Go ahead and add my...I mean your cards. Lol.

LOL' date=' well you're a n00b who doesn't know what he's talking about, vanillas are crap, and these are some of the better cards in the pop culture section and Symbiote is one of the better pop culture card makers so a 2/10 is an insult to him and I'm reporting you for spam D:<

P.S.

[/quote']

hold on you are just mad cuz my cards are good. And you wish you were as great as you think you are. Last time i checked vanillas are what keep the decks balanced with out them the deck is pointless to use in a dual. And without traps the deck is to op'd with spells and becomes easy for someone to counter with a magic/spell jammers. So before you call me a noob learn how to make a deck then you can talk.

P.S

just a tip of advice.

wow, you think you're a better card maker than me? LOLOLOLOL you're a 1 star misguided n00b with crap cards, and anyways, have you seen any of my cards, they're ALOT (and I mean ALOT) better then yours "Omega"

P.S.

[/quote']

P.S

just a tip of advice.

wow, you think you're a better card maker than me? LOLOLOLOL you're a 1 star misguided n00b with crap cards, and anyways, have you seen any of my cards, they're ALOT (and I mean ALOT) better then yours "Omega"

Stars mean nothing NOOB pluse i've been in tons of real life tournaments

V.s the best of the best so i think i know what im talking about and pluse you cant make a deck....i mean you could but it would be nooby but i guess noobs will be noobs.

P.S

1.)i have seen your cards and they have poor effects.

2.)their cheap and no body would ever dual you.

3.)you prob. could never last a second in a tournament rules dual.

so learn what you are talking about before you run your nooby mouth.

Archived