Fossil Pokémon (Aerodacytls and Kabutops Redone!)

The Tin  Trooper

7642n.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Kabuto". During each of your Stand-by Phases, you can pay 1000 Life Point to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent, and then increase ATK and DEF of this card by 1000 until the end of your next turn. When this card attacks a face-up monster, flip a coin. If you call it right, the selected monster loses half of its original ATK and DEF. If the selected monster is destroyed by battle involving this card, remove it from play.

7642.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a "Mysterious Fossil" you control. If this card attacks a non-Dinosaur-Type monster, this card gains 100 ATK for each empty Monster Zone on the field.

7642a.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a "Mysterious Fossil" you control. If this card attacks a non-DARK or non-Dinosaur-Type monster, this card gains 100 ATK for each empty Monster Zone on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by non-DARK monsters.

The Fossil pokémon. So far, they have been overlooked in this Forum.

nice card. but the part of the effect that you rduce your LP by 1000 to reduce your opponent's LP for this card to gain 1000 atk is kinda OPed. how about reducing yours not your opponent's for this card to gain 1000 atk. another thing is can you do this multiple times? so if i reduce my LP by 5000 then kabutops gains 5000 atk. if so then its very OPed. if not then plz say something like "once per turn".

still a nice card. 8.5/10

nice card. but the part of the effect that you rduce your LP by 1000 to reduce your opponent's LP for this card to gain 1000 atk is kinda OPed. how about reducing yours not your opponent's for this card to gain 1000 atk. another thing is can you do this multiple times? so if i reduce my LP by 5000 then kabutops gains 5000 atk. if so then its very OPed. if not then plz say something like "once per turn".

still a nice card. 8.5/10

Well, thanks for pointing that out. I'll start working on it. I could also do other Pokémon cards. What do you think?

Well' date=' thanks for pointing that out. I'll start working on it. I could also do other Pokémon cards. What do you think?

[/quote']

i say go for it. as a request, i think you should at least do the Fossil pokemon. i don't think i've seen any since i been here.

Well' date=' thanks for pointing that out. I'll start working on it. I could also do other Pokémon cards. What do you think?

[/quote']

i say go for it. as a request, i think you should at least do the Fossil pokemon. i don't think i've seen any since i been here.

Can't wait for you to update this thread with Kabuto.

Name - 10/10 [well, can't really be any lower then a 10, since it is it's actual name lol]

Picture - 9/10 [not bad]

Effect - 9/10 [not bad, only a few OCG Errors that i've found]

Total - 28/30

OCG Fix - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Kabuto". During each of your Stand-by Phases, you can pay 1000 Life Point to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent, and then increase ATK and DEF of this card by 1000 until the end of your next turn. When this card attacks a face-up monster, flip a coin. If you call it right, the selected monster loses half of its original ATK and DEF. If the selected monster is destroyed by battle involving this card, remove it from play.

Archived