♣ Officer Poll [Members only]

Monkey

[align=center] Please, only ♣ members vote and/or post in this thread. This thread will decide who will be the 3 officers for our club in the case that pitski or DeMeNTeD are not available to monitor the ♣. The 3 members with the highest vote count will be elected to take the 3 positions:

1. Contest officer - In charge of contests for this club(GFX/Card/etc.). He must also help club members who needs comments regarding their cards and gfx's.

2. Public relations officer - In charge of queries/questions each member of this club has. He/She will also have the power to Kick out someone who misbehaves or is not active. This officer must also take note of the new members so when DeMeNTeD comes back' date=' he can add them.

3. Event officer - In charge of special events like Opening of a new shop, RP thread, music thread, etc. This officer must also take note of threads created by any club member which he/she thinks is worthy. Then, posts the link here for everyone to view.[/quote']

If you wish to become a ♣ member, click this link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-127663.html

To avoid Poll issues (and my stupid internet connection) I will keep tally of the votes:

Mirage. 1-0-6

.:Dark Armed Xing:.

Milanor 0-1-0

Viva La Catman 2-1-0

Yondaime 1-3-0

Cypress 1-0-1

DemonX

.:King of the Mountain:.

Sid. 3-1-0

Red

Kotaro

WiiOmi

Spire

[/align]

Guest Morpheous Erebos

lol @ how close I was to being in this list xD

Votes:

Contest: Sid. Makes good sigs (for GFX contests) and makes good cards

PR: Yondaime, he is a kind person for help, but is also good with power control

Events: Mirage, he is online an ok amount of time, and is pretty organized.

Members of what? YCM?

Members of his club silly' date=' read teh topic. =P

[/quote']

He should put the name of his club in the topic title.

I knew it was of some club.

♣ is the name of his club. YOU SIRRY GOOSE, YOU GO BACK TO KITCHEN, WASH DISHES TIL DEY SPAHKEL. DEN YOU COME STUDY YOU ENGRISH.

Members of what? YCM?

[/quote']

♣ is the name of his club. YOU SIRRY GOOSE, YOU GO BACK TO KITCHEN, WASH DISHES TIL DEY SPAHKEL. DEN YOU COME STUDY YOU ENGRISH.

I can see that. I'm making a big deal out of nothing. Sarcastically, I said "members of what," because it just isn't clear to the 95% of people who don't read a thread before posting in it.

and umm what? Kitchen is for wimminz.

Members of what? YCM?

[/quote']

I can see that. I'm making a big deal out of nothing. Sarcastically, I said "members of what," because it just isn't clear to the 95% of people who don't read a thread before posting in it.

and umm what? Kitchen is for wimminz.

I'm sorry, sarcasm has to be insanely blunt for me to understand it. =(

DIS NOT ABOUT GENDAH! DIS ABOUT DISSAPRIN! CHICKEN POWASAKIII????

Archived