Froggyman2 vs Fayaz Rahaman!!! OVER I WIN FAYAZ MUST GIVE 3 REPS!

ihop

This is a 1on1 I came up with.

1st to post a card faces me.

Must be a Zombie-Type card.

No fusions, synchros or rituals.

Only votes with a reason please.

1st to 6 votes wins.

Winner gets 3 reps from loser.

Any spammers get negged.

If somebody has posted a legal card, please do not post cards afterwards.

Fayaz's card

167100.jpg

When you Tribute Summon this card, pay 500 Life Points. Each time this card inflicts battle Damage to your opponent, pay 500 Life Points and Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type with 1500 ATK or less in defense position. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "Cursed Token" (DARK/Level 3/Zombie-Type/ATK 1500/DEF 300). This token cannot attack directly.

My card:

10r4p6e.png

This card is also treated as Pyro-Type. When this card attacks your opponent directly, you can negate the attack to Special Summon one level 4 or lower monster from your hand. If the monster is Pyro-Type, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If the card is Zombie-Type, your opponent draws one card.

Currently

Me: 4

Fayaz: 1

EDIT: if nobody has won by 24th July the person with the most votes wins.

No fusions' date=' synchros or rituals.

1st to 6 votes wins.

Any spammers get negged.

If somebody has posted a legal card, [b']please do not post afterwards.[/b]

How are we going to vote for the best card when someone has the posted the card and the opponent won't be able either once 1 of you post your cards. Please do not neg me for this, just telling you.

I would enter but i dont know how to show the actual card instead of the attachment so can some body tell me how.

if you read a bit further up, you can see that somebody else has already entered.

I'll let you off.

1st to 6 votes wins.

Any spammers get negged.

If somebody has posted a legal card, [b']please do not post afterwards.[/b]

How are we going to vote for the best card when someone has the posted the card and the opponent won't be able either once 1 of you post your cards. Please do not neg me for this, just telling you.

Sorry changed it.

OK, I'm ready. Here's my card:

167100.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When you Tribute Summon this card, pay 500 Life Points. Each time this card inflicts battle Damage to your opponent, pay 500 Life Points and Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type with 1500 ATK or less in defense position. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "Cursed Token" (DARK/Level 3/Zombie-Type/ATK 1500/DEF 300). This token cannot attack directly.

1st to 6 votes wins.

Any spammers get negged.

If somebody has posted a legal card, please do not post cards afterwards.

Fayaz's card

[img']http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8061/167100.jpg[/img]

When you Tribute Summon this card, pay 500 Life Points. Each time this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can pay 500 Life Points and Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type with 1500 ATK or less in Defense Position. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "Cursed Token" (DARK/Level 3/Zombie-Type/ATK 1500/DEF 300). This token cannot attack directly.

My card:

10r4p6e.png

This card is also treated as Pyro-Type. When this card attacks your opponent directly, you can negate the attack to Special Summon one 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. If the monster is Pyro-Type, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If the card is Zombie-Type, your opponent draws one 1 card.

I can't actually see fayaz's card so...

Fixed OCG ~

Froggy seems to have more, just seems. Anyways, I vote for froggy, better pic and both of you have an even amount of OCG errors.

Archived