The ♣'s GFX contest.

Sid.

Not if your the Yondy i know and love

can you be a little more spacefic than just abstract please.

>_>

Abstract, in my opinion, is a sig that mainly uses smudging and blending, as well as not using a render or background. Just coming up with stuff yourself. >_>

=/

Maybe we should start this over. No offense to ya'll but i've realised that Abstract is actually pretty tough to make. Therefore' date=' we're gonna go with "animals".

I apologize to everyone who has already made a sig.

[/quote']

I'll overwrite that decision.

Let's make this a sig about your favorite Hero/Character that is not a sig being used by anyone. It must be new. I think this is simpler and i think more interesting to all ♣ sig makers^_^.

@Sid. - would you kindly ask a MOD to lock this and make a new thread for members not to be confused. Also, you need to post the link after creating the new thread to our ♣ thread for each member to take note of.

Thanks!

Pit.

=/

Maybe we should start this over. No offense to ya'll but i've realised that Abstract is actually pretty tough to make. Therefore' date=' we're gonna go with "animals".

I apologize to everyone who has already made a sig.

[/quote']

I'll overwrite that decision.

Let's make this a sig about your favorite Hero/Character that is not a sig being used by anyone. It must be new. I think this is simpler and i think more interesting to all ♣ sig makers^_^.

@Sid. - would you kindly ask a MOD to lock this and make a new thread for members not to be confused. Also, you need to post the link after creating the new thread to our ♣ thread for each member to take note of.

Thanks!

Pit.

>=O

your pitski, your word is law D:

God. Now I'm pissed. I just got done making the animal tag. WTF? =/

Don't be pissed amigo. Keep it. You will definitely use that in a different GFX contest. This is the first ♣ GFX competition. It doesn't mean it's the last. Remember, this kind of contest is continuous. Progressive. I'm sure one of the future requirements is animal. All i can say is to keep that sig you made and if possible, improve it until you perfect it.

BTW - There will be a GFX competition every other week or at least once a month.

God. Now I'm pissed. I just got done making the animal tag. WTF? =/

Don't be pissed amigo. Keep it. You will definitely use that in a different GFX contest. This is the first ♣ GFX competition. It doesn't mean it's the last. Remember' date=' this kind of contest is continuous. Progressive. I'm sure one of the future requirements is animal. All i can say is to keep that sig you made and if possible, improve it until you perfect it.

BTW - There will be a GFX competition every other week or at least once a month.

[/quote']

I'm just saying it's extremely disappointing to take about 2 hours each on two tags and have the controller of the contest say "Sorry, but I'm changing the theme. Again."

=/

Archived