Anything Card Contest - Winner gets 300 points and 3 reps - JOIN NOW!!!

Meh, why not?

[align=center][spoiler=Searcher Mecha 1-76]

164168b.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 Machine-Type monster from play. When this monster is Special Summoned, flip all face-down monsters on the field face-up. Flip Effects are not activated at this time. Your opponent cannot Set monsters. When this card destroys a monster by battle, send all monsters with the same name as the destroyed monster in your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. When this monster is destroyed by battle, draw 1 card.

[/align]

i want to enter. the price is a good adittion for more contests.

here is my card. i hope that like you.

33065s.jpg

[spoiler=effect!!] This card can only be Summoned by removing from play 5 DARK and 5 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) During either player's Battle Phase, you can remove from play 5 Trap Cards in your Graveyard to increase the ATK of this card by 3000 until the end of the turn. If this card declares an attack or is selected as an attack target, shift this card to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card is targeted the effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card, you can remove from play 5 Spell Cards in your Graveyard to negate the effect of the card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove it from play to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster that is removed from play.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived