Gundam Universe Cards ( The coolest cards everz)

teh_AcE

What do you think of these cards?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of these cards?

• They are the Awesomess
    • I agree with number 1
    • I dont agree with number 1 but agree with number 4
    • I agree with number 2

Ok! so I have moved on from my Final Fantasy set which I never completed. And I doubt I'll even finish this one.

Theres about 7 cards right now but they are teh awesome.

gundamdeathscythejpgset.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is normal summoned, place 3 "Gundam" counters on this monster. Each time this monster attacks remove 1 "Gundam" counter from this card. During your turn you can activated any of the following.

● You can remove 3 "Gundam" counters from this card to special summoned 1 level 4 or lower "Gundam" monster from the graveyard.

● Once per turn, you can remove 1 "Gundam" counter from this card to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. This card cannot attack during the turn this has been activated.

gwharmschestjpgset1teha.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is normal summoned, place 5 "Gundam" counters on this monster. Each time this monster attacks remove 1 "Gundam" counter from this card. During your turn you can activated any of the following.

● You can remove 2 "Gundam" counters to have this monster gain 500 ATK.

● Once per turn, you can remove 3 "Gundam" counters from this card to destroy 2 spells or traps your opponent controls. This card cannot attack during the turn this has been activated.

Also Heavyarms is my favorite Gundam!!!111!!!1!

harmscustomjpgset1tehac.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is normal summoned, place 8 "Gundam" counters on this monster. Each time this monster attacks remove 2 "Gundam" counter from this card. During your turn you can activate any of the following.

● You can remove 4 "Gundam" counters to have this monster attack twice during this battlephase.

● Once per turn, you can remove 8 "Gundam" counters from this card to destroy all face-down cards your opponent controls.

konachancom20204704920m.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is normal summoned, place 3 "Gundam" counters on this monster. Each time this monster attacks remove 1 "Gundam" counter from this card. During your turn you can activated any of the following.

● Oncer per turn, you can remove 2 "Gundam" counter to special summon 1 level 3 or lower "Gundam" monster from your hand.

● You can tribute this monster to special summoned 1 level 2 or lower machine type tuner monster from your deck.

xxxg00w0winggundamzerov.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is normal summoned, place 2 "Gundam" counters on this monster. Each time this monster attacks remove 1 "Gundam" counter from this card. During your turn you can activated one of the following.

● You can remove any amount of "Gundam" counters from this card to decrease the level of this monster by the number of "Gundam" counters you removed.

● You can remove any amount of "Gundam" counters from this card to increase the level of this monster by the number of "Gundam" counters you removed.

img17342599632931212509.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is syncro summoned, place 6 "Gundam" counters on this monster. Each time this monster attacks remove 1 "Gundam" counter from this card. During your turn you can activate any of the following.

● If this card would be destroyed you can remove 3 "Gundam" counters from the field to special summon this card during the end phase (This can be activated anytime.).

● Once per turn, you can tribute this card to destroy all cards on your opponents side of the field.

gundam001jpgset1tehacse.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

After activation place 3 "Gundam" counters on 1 face-up "Gundam" monster. Then you can add 1 "Refueling" from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Refueling" per turn.

Oh meh gewdz rate dis cool stuff nowz.

OCG fix

Ok! so I have moved on from my Final Fantasy set which I never completed. And I doubt I'll even finish this one.

Theres about 7 cards right now but they are teh awesome.

gundamdeathscythejpgset.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' place 3 "Gundam" counters on this [b']M[/b]onster. Each time this Monster declare an attack remove 1 "Gundam" counter from this card. During each of your Stanby/Main/Battle/End Phases (you should choose which, it's your card) you can activate 1 of the following effects:

● You can remove 3 "Gundam" counters from this card to Special Summone 1 level 4 or lower "Gundam" Monster from your Graveyard.

● You can remove 1 "Gundam" counter from this card to destroy 1 Monster your Opponent controls. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn one of above effects activated.

It's not perfect, but I tried my best to help you out, you could use this as a model for the others.

I like the idea so 8/10

Archived