♥Łövëły New Card♥ Zeox Thunder

[align=center]Hope you enjoy! ^^

320638.jpg

You cannot activate this card from your hand. Activate this card when your opponent selects a Level 3 or lower Thunder-Type monster as an attack target. Your opponent takes 1000 damage. The attacked monster gains 1000 ATK and cannot be destroyed by battle. After activation, both players draw 1 card.

<(^^)> Hug if ya Love![/align]

Might be interesting in Elecs, shame it misses the Level 4+s though, since those are equally vulnerable in Elecs, leading to D-Prison generally being superior.

In Batteries, possible, although their three easily activated +1 recovery cards make battle loss of minimal importance, so I wouldn't.

Interesting card, although it seems to simply not fit into any actual Deck.

@Jayjack - Jinzo is increasing in use w/ Machinas now out, and Trap Stun and Royal Decree are both sometimes used, not to mention occasional things like the Naturia Synchs - there is definitely still some difference between this and a trap.

Shneee :D!!! Icy commented my card ^^ so rare >>

But lol thanks all and Alrighty Jay, I wanna wait though before changing, If more people say that then I'll change.

And no i just thought it'd be a nice spell. I mean look at Mirage tube, its basically this downgraded and it works for anything in general.

And theres Griffy :3 always findin sumpin. I mostly made it for Battery support >> I actually didnt think of Elecs

Guest JoshIcy

Why is it a spell? It's basically a trap if it can't be played from hand

Is it because of Jinzo? Not much people use the bastard these days.

It's not that good. Change it to only you draw 1 card and it's balanced.

8/10

Quick-Play Spells cannot be activated during your opponents turn from your hand. Since this card ONLY WORKS during your opponents turn, this card has to be face-down in the field anyway. And the draw makes it playable beyond just a fun Elecburn card. Btw, the Spell thing? More cards are invulnerable to Traps than spells. So go have fun with that.

"You cannot activate this card from your hand."

That condition is unnecessary: The second condition states that you can only activate when your opponent declares and attack and, well, you already cannot activate Quick-Plays from your hand during your opponent's turn.

I agree with -Griffin: I don't see this card having that much playability with "Batterymen", but it would work better with "Elecs", whose most of their members lack of ATK.

"You cannot activate this card from your hand."

That condition is unnecessary: The second condition states that you can only activate when your opponent declares and attack and' date=' well, you already cannot activate Quick-Plays from your hand during your opponent's turn.

I agree with -Griffin: I don't see this card having that much playability with "Batterymen", but it would work better with "Elecs", whose most of their members lack of ATK.

[/quote']

And many of them are over level 3.

Archived