• F.U - Cyber Tri Dragon | F.U - Ender Scarab | Fall Destruction •

Wuu.

[align=center]F.U- or Fall Union is a set of Machine-Type monsters that require 1, 2 or 3, including 1 Tribute needed to Summon it, and can in turn deliver effects that range from nuking to gaining an upper hand in just the Battle Phase.

I will be working on more cards soon

78284.jpg

78284j.jpg

When this card is Summoned you must destroy 1 monster you control. Once per turn you can decrease the Level of this card by 1 and decrease the DEF and ATK by 500. When this card is destroyed for each turn the controller of this card activated this card's effect you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls on the field.

78284os.jpg[/align]

Hmm...Interesting effects, except Fall Destruction. What is the point of that card? Also, I feel you could do more with the idea, so I look forward to seeing more Fall Union cards. Great pics. Were did you get them?

GRADE

9/10 For Originality

6/10 For Playability

10/10 For OCG

10/10 For Relevant Pics /4 =8.75/10

First card:

UP'd - cite BEWD. a 2900 'stick isn't that threatening when you lose 2 cards to get it.

Second card:

UP'd - cite Monarchs. They survive longer and run over a lot and this guy would have to be very lucky to get extra removal and requires 2 monsters lost to tribute or 1 if Special'd, 1 less than a monarch ever would. Zaborg beats this, and he isn't run.

Third card:

OP'd - cite sense. Smashing was only just let off the list, MST still isn't off. Both in one with added choice on Smashing's part is clearly OP'd.

First card:

UP'd - cite BEWD. a 2900 'stick isn't that threatening when you lose 2 cards to get it. Ya' date=' kinda[/b']

Second card:

UP'd - cite Monarchs. They survive longer and run over a lot and this guy would have to be very lucky to get extra removal and requires 2 monsters lost to tribute or 1 if Special'd, 1 less than a monarch ever would. Zaborg beats this, and he isn't run. Mmh...

Third card:

OP'd - cite sense. Smashing was only just let off the list, MST still isn't off. Both in one with added choice on Smashing's part is clearly OP'd. WUT

Bad idea?

TBH i don't see how Fall Destruction is oped =/

Look at the other 1-for-1 destruction spells and traps.

MST has been Limited pretty much since the day it came out. DT requires you to set it for a turn before you can use it. Nobleman only targets face-downs and was also semi-limited for a very long time. Smashing and Fissure are confined to psudo-targeting only specific monsters. Offerings to the Doomed forces you to give up your Draw Phase.

I could go on. The point is that a 1-for-1 with absolutely no strings attached would be limited so fast your head would spin.

Archived