Post a Pic of the Real You!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@@God Emperor Cow @@BANZAI!!!! @@Thar  

So I spent a large chunk of this summer doing the Insanity Workout Program and I finished today. So as a celebration I'm feelin' myself lol   [spoiler: Before &After]       

[spoiler=pictures? on a children's forum?]  

Posted Images

My bad. I thought you were a dude just messing around in girl clothes.

No, I respect that. I grew up with two gay friends, and one of them committed suicide because he got bullied on his freshman year, and I beat up two of the guys who I caught messing with my other friend. The world is cruel when it comes to issues like this, but I'm not sure if you're gay, so I'm sorry if your not, but I felt like I had to say this. I recently did an essay about this in college.

My bad. I thought you were a dude just messing around in girl clothes.

No, I respect that. I grew up with two gay friends, and one of them committed suicide because he got bullied on his freshman year, and I beat up two of the guys who I caught messing with my other friend. The world is cruel when it comes to issues like this, but I'm not sure if you're gay, so I'm sorry if your not, but I felt like I had to say this. I recently did an essay about this in college.

Oh, alright. I can assure you that I don't really mess around (but holy s*** is it fun.)

I don't think sexuality comes into play.

META! You're rude. ; A;