♪Guess who's back, back again

CMRenji

[center]Hey guys, wazzup!? It's me, Renji, and I'm back on YCM! For all of those who remember me I welcome any and all hi-fives! :D

And, to celebrate my return on 11/11/11, I've made a new card. I haven't made a single card in months though, so I expect my OCG and balance to be off. XP Anyway here's the card:

[img]http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/2439/145730o.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][size=1]Jazin Kay Image[/size][/center]
[center]
[i][b]When this card is summoned: send the top OR bottom card from your Deck to the Graveyard; increase this card's ATK or DEF by 400. When this card is destroyed, you can send this card to the bottom of your Deck; Special Summon 1 Lv 4 or lower FIRE monster from your Graveyard. It gains 500 ATK and DEF on the turn it was Special Summoned.[/b][/i]

It's great to be back on YCM! :D[/center]

nice card! glad you have it with high ATK and DEF or then you could search for it, which would be bad lol

but no, this is very nice, although, all it does is boost, then speacial summon a fire monster, which are rarely run to begin with, i'd use it, but, im not sure others would...

7/10! welcome back

Welcome back Renji. You probably me better as Talos or Dhole, but good to see you are back. You gonna open another shop?

Anyway to the card. It is balanced. OCG is a little off, I don't admit to being an OCG master but I'll try and help you out a little more.

[i][b]When this card is Summoned: send the top OR bottom card from your Deck to the Graveyard; increase this card's ATK or DEF by 400. When this card is destroyed, you can place this card on the bottom of your Deck; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower FIRE monster from your Graveyard. It gains 500 ATK and DEF on the turn it was Special Summoned.[/b][/i]

Not too much wrong, just a few minor errors. Not bad for being gone for quite a few months.

[quote name='qdrack' timestamp='1321032396' post='5632830']
where do you get such sweet pics?! Oh and your balance is still pretty good.
[/quote]
JazinKay or hpdoom on photobucket

OT: Card is pretty smexy imo... lol i love they way it can mill for either side of teh deck... nice
9/10
and welcome back

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1321033432' post='5632851']
[i][b]When this card is Summoned: Send the top OR bottom card from your Deck to the Graveyard; increase this card's ATK or DEF by 400. When this card is destroyed: You can place this card on the bottom of your Deck; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower FIRE monster from your Graveyard. It gains 500 ATK and DEF on the turn it was Special Summoned.[/b][/i]
[/quote]

Yet I am the Card Grammar expert. Now, on to the card.

I do enjoy the ATK and DEF ending with 50; it creates math problems for the newbs and n00bs. The overall feel of this card is wonderful, but I don't see it getting play in a dedicated FIRE Deck. I do see it getting a bit of time when the right Deck presents itself. The effect is decent as it is, which is fine for a non-meta card. Overall, a very good comeback card Renji.

Archived