Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

Zextra

[center][img]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5359/clearbrigadelogov2.png[/img][/center]

[center]Hosted by me and Rainbow Dash[/center]

[center][size=2][size=5][b]LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE![/b][/size][/size][/center]

[center]Plot:
Following the defeat of Dr. Faker at the hands of Yuma Tsukumo several decades ago, peace returned to the city of Heartland, and the forbidden "Numbers" were sealed in the Astral World, never to return again. However, as most happy endings go, peace was not to last - an unknown organization - The Clear Brigade, had attacked the Astral World, causing the majority of it to crumble. As a result, the "Numbers" that were sealed away were restored and released back to Earth - through this incident, many duelists were chosen to wield these cards as "Number Holders". For most Number Holders, they were chosen as guardians of these cards. However, what would the world be without powerhungry brutes? Yes, there are those who ignored their duties and became "Numbers Hunters" - that is, rather than protecting their "Numbers", they steal them from other Number Holders. Unfortunately, these Numbers Hunters are only a small part of a larger threat - the organization is also after these "Numbers" - its aim: to use the Astral World to wipe out the memories of all those on Earth; their reasons for doing so: unconfirmed.[/center]

[center]Now, will you, whether you are a Number Holder or not, fulfill the duty of protecting these "Numbers", will you become a Numbers Hunter, or are you secretly part of the Clear Brigade?

The Wikia page: [url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_Invasion_of_the_Clear_Brigade_(RP"]http://ycm.wikia.com...ear_Brigade_(RP[/url])[/center]
[center]
[spoiler=Rules]
[i][b]• [/b][/i][u][i][b]Be committed before you post an app - there are limited openings, and we don't want any spaces going to waste.[/b][/i][/u]

• Standard YCM Rules apply
• No godmodding, powerplaying, etc. (me and co-hosts will be the judges of this)
• I will set the app limit at 3 - be sure to keep all of them active[/center]
[center]• [b]Please try to post at the very least 1-2 posts a day![/b]
• Avoid shortposting - For people who don't know, shortposting is when you post less than 4 lines.

Consequences for shortposting:
• 1-2 Shortposts - Warnings
• 3 Shortposts - Weeklong suspension from RP
• 4 Shortposts - Banned Permanently

• During duels, the effects of custom cards must be placed in a spoiler at the end of a post
• [b]Be fair in your duels - Do not make it so your character never loses or always has a counter to everything. Hosts reserve the right to call BS on any moves deemed unsportsmanlike. (If duels are planned out beforehand through PM, and both RP'ers have already confirmed, this does not apply.[/b]
[b]• Do not allow your character to contradict canon (yes, this means no Signer Dragons, Polar Gods, Egyptian Gods, etc.)[/b]
[b]• Numbers per Number Holders is limited to 1 - Numbers Hunters may start out with more (don't get crazy, though)[/b]
• Have fun!
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Application]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]RP Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (be detailed)
[b]Bio:[/b] (6+ lines, please)
[b]Status/Faction:[/b] (Heartland High Student - Number Holder, Numbers Hunter, or N/A)/Clear Brigade/Other - Note: If Numbers Hunter, give a brief description of your purposes and reasons for collecting "Numbers"
[b]Deck Type:[/b] (If you are using a custom Archtype, you must put the theme/strategy of the Archtype)
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b] (in a spoiler)

*If you are using any pictures/images, please place them in spoilers
If you need the code version:

[code]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]RP Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Faction:[/b]
[b]Deck Type:[/b]
[b]Ace Card(s):[/b]
[/code]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Host Apps]
Zextra and Dementuo: [url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Kai_and_Kenta_Sarana"]http://ycm.wikia.com...nd_Kenta_Sarana[/url]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Accepted Apps][/center]
[center][b]Netural:[/b][/center]
[center]• DK: Jule[/center]
[center]• Aggro: Aki[/center]

[center][b]Holders:[/b][/center]
[center]• Zextra and Rainbow Dash: Kai and Kenta - Numbers 17 and 61[/center]
[center]• The Sleeping Dude: Sora - Number 75[/center]
[center]• Aggro: Souta - Number 9[/center]

[center][b]Hunters:[/b][/center]
[center]• evilfusion: Celes - Number 96[/center]
[center]• Toon Chaos: Mako - Number 10[/center]
[center]• Trimage: X - Number 16[/center]
[center]• Admiral_Stalfos19: Kira - Numbers 19 + 33[/center]

[center][b]Clear Brigade:[/b][/center]
[center]• Rainbow Dash: ??? - Ability: Memory Erase[/center]
[center]• Daemon: Kyokari - Ability: Soul Stealing[/center]
[center]• Simdoggy: Silke - Ability: Monster Materialization[/center]
[center]
[/spoiler][/center]

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Username:[/b] The Sleeping Dude formerly known as TrinitySoul and AngryBird.
[b]RP Name: [/b]Sora Kazuhira
[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[spoiler=Appearance] [IMG]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu265/aaronrocker93/Anime-boy-free.jpg[/IMG] [/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] He is happy-go-lucky and always goes for the positive. He never backs down at a duel and wished for good luck to both duelists and both of them to have fun (DN phrase: GLHF). He is easily gets charmed by women especially girls with the same age as his. He has a habit of saying “Peace!” after winning, showing sportsmanship while on a duel.
[b]Bio:[/b] An orphan boy who seeks for peace after a secret organization attacked the Astral World. He was always told about how the young Yumo Tsukumo battled it out to save the world when he was 5 and decided to become like him when he grows up. After turning 12, He became a local duelist and dueled a lot though he still tries to maintain his grades at school and finally, after turning 15, he finally got the hang of dueling and even dueled with the big boys now.
After a duel with his fellow classmates, he decided to head home but he noticed an odd feeling, some kind of voice in his head. He understood on what the voice is saying, “Help me and then we can recover peace from this world!” His mind was blank for a moment realizing that a voice from his head was actually a Number monster. But with no doubts he accepted this offer and it was true that it was a number monster, Number 75: Sky Maiden – PEACE.
[b]Faction:[/b] Number Holder
[b][spoiler=Deck Type][/b] Sora uses an Ultimate Insect Deck which is focused on getting the opponent’s ATK and DEF to 0.
Monster: 21
3x Ultimate Insect LV 3
3x Ultimate Insect LV 5
3x Ultimate Insect LV 7
3x Flying Kamakiri #2
3x Howling Insect
3x Koa’ki Beetle
3xCross-Sword Beetle
Spell: 15
3x Burden of the Mighty
3x Enemy Controller
1x Book of Moon
2x My Body as a Shield
1x Spider’s Lair
1x Insect Neglect
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
Trap: 4
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Mirror Force

Extra Deck: 2
1x Number 75: Sky Maiden – PEACE*
1x Steelswarm Roach[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ace Card(s)]
Number 75: Sky Maiden – PEACE
Rank 4
WIND
Fairy
2 Level 4 Monsters
You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the attack of 1 of your opponent’s monster and end the Battle Phase. If this card has no Xyz Materials during your Standby Phase, return it to the Extra Deck.
ATK/ 2300 DEF/ 1300
[/spoiler]

Archived