Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

Zextra

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321260001' post='5640463']
Are you supposed to know what Numbers are?

ALSO: SZ, look at my last post and EVERYBODY: FOLLOW THE THREAD NOW
[/quote]

I was approached by the Clear Brigade who wanted me to help find the Numbers. I refused. So yes, I knwo about them. Didn't you even read my profile? .-.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1321260592' post='5640469']
I was approached by the Clear Brigade who wanted me to help find the Numbers. I refused. So yes, I knwo about them. Didn't you even read my profile? .-.
[/quote] :D NOPE

SEXTRAZEXTRA. Follow your own damn thread

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1321288888' post='5640949']
Wow you guys can really type when I'm asleep, but ya I noticed the wiki page it's blank, I think somone talked about it before but I read so much of your guys conversation I can't remember what came out of it.
[/quote]IDK if they made a new page or not, but I'll fill it up when I get the chance... assuming that nothing's changed from last time.

BTW, Zex or Dem. Which one of you is Kai, and which is kenta.

Never mind, I'll just look it up.

[spoiler='Also, Souta's little sister'][b]Username: [/b]AggroDrago (will be Changed on the 20th)
[b]RP Name: [/b]Ueno Aki
[b]Age: [/b]14
[b]Gender: [/b]F
[b]Appearance: [/b][spoiler='Pic'][img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/112/5/e/Anime_Girl_Brown_Hair_by_Star_Aurora.jpg[/img]
^^Except with more clothes.[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] She's very shy around others and will sometimes seek shelter in her brother if she gets too uncomfortable, but at home, she's very hot-headed and outspoken, especially with her brother, something he teases her about a lot. She's helpful when asked and very caring in all regards.
[b]Bio:[/b] (Points to Souta's Bio for family history) She holds much less distain for her father being away than her brother does, but she understands why he feels like he does about it. When her mother passed away, she, being closer than anyone to her, fell into a state of depression. She's still working out of it, but her brother really helped her out a lot and within the past week or so she's been extremely more upbeat. She's a very good student, except in math, which she's always complaining about at home. She knows some of the basics of duel monsters, but she's never gone far enough to make a deck. She'll occasionally play against her brother if he asks for her help. She's seemed to have gained a bit of a crush on one of the new kids at the school.
[b]Status/Faction:[/b] Independent[/spoiler]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1321333487' post='5642953']
No, not tomorrow! That's the only day of the week that I actually go to school! D:

JK, as a player, I reserve the right to... deal with it, I guess =/
[/quote]You have no rights: You must work as hard as possible and remain diligent at all times.

Archived