Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

Zextra

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/264101-yugioh-counting-to-infinity-oocnot-startedalways-acceptingco-host-chaos-sonic-reina-soho-stalfos/"]Everything you need to know about Counting to Infinity[/url]

Now that I think about it, this one doesn't have Machine Emperors =/

But the rest of it is pretty damn similar

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1321349042' post='5643145']
Fair enough <_<
[/quote]
lol, sorry if they are similar - I didn't know Counting to Infinity existed, so it wasn't intentional :P
But yeah, the plot for this one is similar to GX Season 4 in a sense that the Clear Brigade wants to rid everyone of their memories - however, their purpose is to "renew" the world. Still, Dem can give you more of an explanation than I can.

[b]Name:[/b] Toron
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Personality / Bio:[/b] Toron is very smart, and sometimes is a little too smart. He doesn't see what we see, he sees things more complex and understands things better. Toron is very serious and can observe millions of things at a time, that is one of the many reasons he is smart. In his galaxy, the ruler of it, hired him as his wiseman and Toron spent many years as itand made many advancements for his galaxy. The king was very pleased until Toron announced that he was smarter than the king and the king had him inprisoned but, Toron is very stubborn and refused so the king made him his slave. Not too long after war struck the galaxy and Toron was turned into a number like alot people were. When he found a perfect victim Toron tricked him into him as a card and then tryed to take over his body but that didn't work so great. The boy he tryed to take over, Maiko, resisted so Toron appeared as a spirit person to him instead of taking him over. Toron told Miko about the numbers and soon the number hunt was on

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1321393642' post='5644664']
Well, it [i]is[/i] the day [i]after[/i] you said the IC thread would be up

So... where is it?
[/quote]
In my time zone, it's still the day of :P
Be patient - it'll be up soon (assuming Dem is willing to do it, since I'm busy tonight)

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321401116' post='5644984']
Damn. You're making my Disaster deck tougher to build man. Cut me some slack here, honestly.
[/quote]
Blue-Eyes contradicts canon, where Red-Eyes does not. ^^

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1321406513' post='5645190']
In my time zone, it's still the day of :P
Be patient - it'll be up soon (assuming Dem is willing to do it, since I'm busy tonight)

Blue-Eyes contradicts canon, where Red-Eyes does not. ^^
[/quote]Fine... -_- I'll just make a Dragonvise deck >: D

Archived