The Black ★ Rock Shooter Club!

Astolfo

Welcome to The Black ★ Rock Shooter Club! This is club is for B★RS fans, as long as it follows the rules (and doesn't create spam and bickering). I hope you get to make new friends. ENJOY

WE NEED MOAR BANNERZ! XD

[spoiler='OVA'] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3teThu7dPWc"]http://www.youtube.c...d&v=3teThu7dPWc[/url] [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Rules']1. All YCM Rules Apply
2. Excessive Spam gets a warning.
3. Flaming gets a warning.
4. Trolling gets two warnings.
5. Once someone gets 4 they are temp banned.
6. Temp bans last from a week to a month depending on the final offense.
7. When someone is temp banned 3 times the next one is a perma ban.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Powers']
We the members of The BRS club, in order to form a more perfect club, establish order, insure peaceful times, provide for the fun of others, promote a positive attitude, secure the freedoms of members, establish these powers among us.

Article 1: The Modship
Section 1: All powers granted shall be vested in the Modship.
Section 2: There shall be one Mod for every five active members. When there is less than five acting members, there will still be one acting Mod.
Section 3: Mods are elected by the members every 30 days granted that a majority of members are present.
Section 4: Mods have the power to grant membership, to temporarily disregard the membership of a member for up to two weeks, to warn members according to the laws passed, to overrule a veto by the Co-Leader, and to create a thoughtful topic for discussion.
Section 6: In the event of a Mod’s resignation, a special election will take determine a new Mod.

Article 2: The Leadership
Section 1: The Leadership shall consist of 1 Leader and some Co-Leader.
Section 2: The Leader has the power to accept affiliates, to grant membership, to permanently disregard the membership of a member as well as temporarily disregard the membership of a member for up to six months, to present laws to the Council to be voted on, to enforce the laws passed by warn, and to carry out thoughtful discussion.
Section 3: The Co-Leader has the power to veto any action by the Leader that will have a negative impact-whether it may an immediate impact or a long term impact-on the club, to carry out the laws passed by warn, to grant membership, to temporarily disregard the membership of a member for three months, and to call forth thoughtful discussion.
Section 4: In the event of the Leader’s resignation, the Co-Leader shall take over the role of Leader. A special election will then determine a new Co-Leader.
Section 5: In the event of the Co-Leader’s resignation, a special election will determine a new Co-Leader.
Section 6: The Leader shall give a State of the Club Address 15 days after they take office.

Article 3: The Enforcement
Section 1: The Enforcement shall consist of 1 Enforcer.
Section 2: Two people shall be nominated by the Council every 60 days. The two nominees shall then be voted upon by the members.
Section 3: The Enforcer has the power to try members of the Council for issues such as major rule breaking and inactivity, to permanently disregard the membership of a member AND a Council member, to grant membership, to keep order by warn, to bring out thoughtful discussion, to veto unnecessary actions, and hamper any open rebellion.
Section 4: The Enforcer shall preside over all Council Meetings. If unable, the Leader will.

Article 4: The Council
Section 1: The Council shall consist of the Enforcer, the Leader, the Co-Leader, and the Mod(s).
Section 2: The Council shall convene at least once every month.
Section 3: The Council has the power to create contests, pass laws, break a tie in an election, ratify affiliations, and try the Enforcer with the member’s consent.

Article 5: Rules Concerning Amendments
Section 1: An Amendment can be approved by ether half of the Council or half of the members.
Section 2: An Amendment can only be ratified by ⅔ of the Council or ⅔ of the members.
Section 3: The same group cannot approved and ratified by the same group.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Announcements'][u][b]11-13-11[/b][/u]
The BRS club is made!
We need someone to make a banner (maybe me).

[u][b]11-17-11[/b][/u]
MOAR BANNERZ! XD

[b][u]11-19-11[/u][/b]
Dead Master has won the BRS Popularity Contest! She gets nothing![/spoiler]

[spoiler='App Form']Please delete everything in parenthesis so I know you actually read the rules.
Username:
Favorite BRS character:
What can you offer to the club?:
Will you be active? (I don't need 1 time posters):[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Members'][u][b]Founder[/b][/u]
Photon Roxas

[u][b]Leader[/b][/u]
Photon Roxas

[u][b]Co-Leaders[/b][/u]
Nagi Sanzenin
Taiga Aisaka
BACK-UP: Jaxcob

[u][b]Active Members[/b][/u]
Black Rock Accel
Lunae
Inferno Knight LC

[u][b]Inactive Members[/b][/u]

[u][b]Banned Members[/b][/u]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Banners'] [img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/4692/8ghfdj8.png[/img] [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Club Pictures'][img]http://i41.tinypic.com/33vogwo.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler='The BRS Club Arcade']www.omgpop.com[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Main Club Topics'] NEED [s]A[/s] MOAR BANNERZ! XD [/spoiler]

[size=1]*****Credit to Striker for Club Thread Format*****[/size]

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='フォトン・ロクサス' timestamp='1321234232' post='5639346']
Accepted Both. Since I know both of you to be reliable, I was thinking you two and Jax as Co-Leaders. You accept? Same Powers as Treehouse.
[/quote]I accept.

Honestly not expecting anyone that doesn't like Vocaloids to join, but Idk, maybe some people that aren't in the VP.

Baloono? =3

[quote name='フォトン・ロクサス' timestamp='1321235480' post='5639417']
XD Accepted. Since I know you to be reliable, I was thinking you, Nagi, LC, Taiga, and Jax as Co-Leaders. Do you accept the responsibilities? If you mistreat the power, I shall kick you off that position. Same Powers as Treehouse.
[/quote]

I'm a weak person, so I aren't meant to be a leader. T^T

Archived