My Returning Thread!!! THE NINJA OF YCM IS BACK WITH NEW CARDS!!! (33/??)

MortalKombatSmoke

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see what ya did there Mortal~

Typhoon: Nice way to get rid of Spell/Traps...BUT when are Traps Quick-play?

Drain: Basically a more specific Avarice with a only a +1 in hand instead of +2 like the original is. Very nice card and can be useful in getting even Spells/Traps.

Afterlife: An adjustive effect that can benefit you depending on the situation. Returns nice banished monsters to your hand for instant plays; banishes monsters from the Deck, activating most of their effects; or returns those out of place zombies back to the deck where they can be useful or be set up for plays with Ra-ha and Edinstein.

Almost Black and White seems a bit too much to prevent your opponent from summoning ANYTHING, maybe just force your opponent pay a bigger price for the summoning

Android is meh though. 500 atk gain is little, and the change to machine type isn't much either

Door of Nightmares reminds me slight of the Spell of Pain card. Was that what you based it off of?

with Dragon Soldier Dreams and Nightmares, we go back to the gambling type, I guess those are considered reasonable for effects

Dream and Nightmare could get broken because you didn't say anything specific about the LIGHT and DARK monsters. Therefore, it's entirely possible to boost one of your monsters up to the 5000 atk mark this way

Architect is the same. The only thing you specified is the level requirement, it's still too flexible, I'd add another specification

Dream Generator seems broken as well, seems to make LIGHT and DARK monster summoning too easy, needs another drawback

for Angel Dantes, the last effect of gaining LP, that's exactly the same effect as Shinato, King of a Higher Plane's effect, you might want to look into that

• 3 weeks later...

all right, we move to the Demon Heroes

Drilltron is fine the way it is, nothing wrong with it though 1200 seems slightly weak

Malificent's 1st effect reminds me slightly of Soul Release

the atk gain part is good, but despite that, 1800 atk is very weak. Don't know if it'll be enough

still, since the Demon Hero set isn't finished, we'll have to look at the rest of them

Yeah, originally I wanted to make Synchro Heros, something that hasn't been done yet :P But then I thought, what else has Heros not done, or not touched too much upon yet? THen it hit me, The banished zone :3 I think there are only 3 or 4 Hero cards that have to do with the Banished zone so I decided to take it to the next level with DEMON HEROS that focus not on the graveyard but in the banished zone, sort of like what I did with LIGHT Banish zombies.

Archived