The Soul Society - III 「Now With Nakama」

[center][img]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/566/ssjoin.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][size=5][size=6][color=#FF0000][u][b]Welcome to the Soul [/b][/u][/color][/size][/size][size=6][color=#FF0000][b][u]Society[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center]
[b][color=#FF0000]Welcome to the third remake of the Soul Society. This shall serve to be the club to host all Bleach activities and/or discussions. However, feel free to discuss about anime or any other topic as long as it remains within the rules of the Society. FORMER MEMBERS MUST RE APPLY AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED THEIR FORMER POSITIONS.[/color][/b]

[color=#FF0000]This club will follow the exact same guidelines as the ones set up by our former leader, Coyote Starrk.[/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]The Soul Society must follow strict laws, so you better listen up:[/b][/color]

[color=#FF0000][b][b]-No complaints. I hate them[/b]
[b]-No inappropriate content or disturbing posts. This is a children's forum.[/b]
[b]-No spamming or trolls. Trolls will be executed to the fullest extent of the law.[/b]
[b]-No advertising. We only affiliate. No forum or thread advertisements[/b]
[b]-Minimal bad use of Grammar and Punctuation. (I can tolerate it for awhile, but if it continues, you will be kicked out.)[/b][/b][/color]
[color=#FF0000][b][b]-All members must be at least a level 2 member and must read the rules of the site[/b]
[b]-All other YCM rules apply[/b]

[b]If you are found guilty, you shall be warned out of a 1-3 scale. If you get a full 3, you are temp. banned, for 1 or 2 weeks, maybe longer. If the warnings are very bad, you are banned from Soul Society. All orders from Central 46 are final.[/b][/b][/color]

[color=#FF0000][spoiler Rankings and Division of Powers][/color]
[color=#FF0000]Corresponding with the anime/manga of Bleach, the club shall establish some divisions between the types of rankings[/color]
[color=#0000ff][u][b]Special Administration[/b][/u] - Hold supreme power. Only achieved through appointment by anybody who has or ever will, hold the power as leader of the club[/color]
[color=#0000FF][u][b]Central 46[/b][/u][/color][color=#0000FF] - All Members of the Central 46 have the reserved ability to act as the judicial force of the club. Only after a member has been brought [i]by the Gotei 13[/i]​ can they be prosecuted for breaking of the rules and/or administrating the punishments during a vote. The voting process requires the presence of at least 3 of the 6 Judges and 5 of the 40 Wiseman. The exact process will begin with voting between the Wiseman. Should the suspect be found guilty by the Wiseman, the problem will be appealed to the Judges for final judgment. Again, as stated in the rules, TROLLS WILL BE EXECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.[/color]
[color=#0000FF][b][u]Gotei 13[/u][/b] - All Captains of the Gotei 13 have the ability to send forward [i]and only[/i] send forward, possible suspects to the Central 46. They have NO RIGHT to prosecute and/or administer punishment for the breaking of the law. Only in the specific case of the accusation of a member of the Central 46 can the Gotei and the Espada take appropriate actions. Such actions will be detailed later. In the event that the Espada and the Xcution are unable to preform their duties in admitting new members, the Gotei shall assume such abilities. In the event that the Captain is absent, the lieutenant will assume command of the Division.[/color]
[color=#0000FF][u][b]Espada[/b][/u] - All members of the Espada have the ability to send forward possible suspects to the Central 46 as well as accepting new members into Society. Similarly to the Gotei 13, they have NO RIGHT to prosecute and/or administer punishment for the breaking of the law.[/color]
[color=#0000FF][u][b]Xcution[/b][/u] - All Members of the Xcution branch have the ability to admit new members to Soul Society. [/color]
[color=#0000FF][/spoiler][/color]
[color=#0000FF][spoiler Special Judgement] In the case that one or more of the members of the Gotei, Espada, or Central 46 are charged with the breaking the law, certain special actions will be taken to assure a just trial and possible transition of power[/color]
[b][u]Espada or Xcution[/u][/b] - Should any one member of the Espada or Xcution be charged with breaking the law, all Captains of the Gotei 13 [i]and[/i] all members of Central 46 shall hold a joint vote via pm to the Head Judge of Central 46 or the temporary residing Soul King to decide the fate of the said member
[u][b]Gotei 13[/b][/u] - Should any one Captain of the Gotei 13 be charged with crimes against Soul Society, all members of the Espada, Xcution, and Central 46 will hold a joint voting via pm the Head Judge of Central 46 or the temporary residing Soul King to decide the fate of said Captain
[u][b]Central 46[/b][/u] - Similarly, should any one judge of Central 46 be accused of the breaking of the law, all Captains, Espada members, and Xcution members shall hold a joint vote via PM to the Captain Commander or Primera Espada to decide the fate of said member
[/spoiler]
[color=#006400][spoiler Special Power][/color]
[color=#006400]During a time period where the Central 46 does not have the requirements to hold a vote, I (or in the current case Kira) shall hold the temporary position of Soul King until the requirements are met. If necessary, the creation of the Committee of Judgement which would be comprised of 1 Espada (the Primera if possible), 1 Captain (the Captain Commander if possible) and 1 Xcution member shall be done at the distinction of the Soul King to operate in the place of Central 46[/color]
[color=#006400][/spoiler] [/color]
[spoiler Application]
Name you wish to be addressed by:
Have you watched Bleach before?
Have you read the rules of the Society?
Espada, Gotei 13, Central 46, or Xcution?
Rank within said division?
[/spoiler]
[spoiler Central 46 or Special Administration]
Admiral Remo
[/spoiler]
[spoiler Gotei 13]
Division 1 - Captain Commander
Lieutenant Captain
Other Members

Division 2 - Captain Shizuo
Lieutenant Captain
Other Members

Division 3 - Captain Gin Ichimaru
Lieutenant Captain
Other Members

Division 4 - Captain
Lieutenant Captain
Other Members

Division 5 - Captain Chaos "CS" Sonic
Lieutenant Captain Kay
Other Members

Division 6 - Captain Byakuya "Kira" Kuchiki
Lieutenant Captain Renji
Other Members

Division 7 - Captain Fusion "Fuse" Denver
Lieutenant Captain
Other Members

Division 8 - Captain
Lieutenant Captain
Other Members

Division 9 - Captain Daemon
Lieutenant Captain
Other Members

Division 10 - Captain Toshiro "Swords" Hitsugaya
Lieutenant Captain
Other Members

Division 11 - Captain Tomiix
Lieutenant Captain
Other Members

Division 12 - Captain Erio
Lieutenant Captain
Other Members

Division 13 - Captain
Lieutenant Captain
Other Members

Substitute Shinigami Division - Captain
[/spoiler]
[spoiler Espada]
Espada 0 -
Primera Espada - Tose
2nd Espada -
3rd Espada - Alpha
4th Espada - Accel
5th Espada - Jax
6th Espada - DL
7th Espada -
8th Espada - Szayel Aporro
9th Espada -
[/spoiler]
[spoiler Xcution]
[b][u]Xcution Members[/u][/b]
Leader of Xcution - Kirbopher
Second in Command - Thar

[/spoiler]
[spoiler Banner]
[img]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/566/ssjoin.jpg[/img] Courtesy of DL
[/spoiler]
[spoiler Affliates]

[/spoiler]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#0000FF][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name you wish to be addressed by: Daemon[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#0000FF][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Have you watched Bleach before? Yessir[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#0000FF][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Have you read the rules of the Society? Yessir[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#0000FF][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Espada, Gotei 13, Central 46, or Xcution? Gotei 13[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#0000FF][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Rank within said division? Leader of Squad 9 [/size][/font][/color]

Oh yes, I am so joining this club. I wasn't very active when I joined the last club(cuz I didn't know much about Bleach), but I'll be much more active in this reincarnation of the club.

Name you wish to be addressed by: Renji
Have you watched Bleach before?: Yep, though I've yet to see anything past the episode where Ulquiorra(2nd Resurrection) beats Ichigo to a pulp.
Have you read the rules of the Society?: Of course.
Espada, Gotei 13, Central 46, or Xcution?: Gotei 13
Rank within said division?: Lieutenant of Squad 6. :)

Name you wish to be addressed by: DL (or any derivative of Darklink, really)
Have you watched Bleach before? maaaybe
Have you read the rules of the Society? Yesh
Espada, Gotei 13, Central 46, or Xcution? Espada
Rank within said division? Espada 6 (grimmy~)

Finally, a Bleach club. Never got to join the last one.

Name you wish to be addressed by: Swords or Toshiro
Have you watched Bleach before? Yes, though I read it too ^^
Have you read the rules of the Society? Yup
Espada, Gotei 13, Central 46, or Xcution? Gotei 13
Rank within said division? Captain of 10th Division, of course.

Name you wish to be addressed by: Gin Ichimaru
Have you watched Bleach before? YESYESYES
Have you read the rules of the Society? YESYESYES
Espada, Gotei 13, Central 46, or Xcution? Gotei 13 Captain of 3rd Division
Rank within said division? Captain

I was here for the 2nd version of this club, and yes, Gin probably should be back as the 3rd Division captain after he left the Espadas. (And I don't know if he died or not.)

I honestly have no idea =/

I mostly read it now (although to be honest it has gone quite downhill from the arc that you are at)

I seriously prefer subbed to dubbed in my opinion

I mean, Kenpachi subbed is better than Kenpachi dubbed

And I'd imagine Shunsui and Starrk are both better subbed as well

but I guess you personally prefer dubbed =/

Archived