Yu-gi-oh! Zexal: Counting to Infinity [OoC Thread] (Cutting Off Apps. Read Rules for Exceptions)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ClearAngel...I think your character wins the award for RP Character App's Longest Personality Entry. I mean, seriously.

So anyway, about the three Meklord users...

Salaginto = a well-intentioned extremist who works for a twisted 'Good'.
Sephora = pure evil perfectionist whose heart is of pure Evil. (totally copied from CA's interaction with Archetype Earth- *shot*)
Spectral = an insane maniac who cannot understand moralities, and therefore Neutral.

S-S-S
Good-Evil-Neutral
Salvation-Perfection-Disorder
Intelligence-Narcissism-Anything in between

[spoiler=Sephora's Personality]

If one had to describe Sephora in one short sentence it would narcissistic, sadistic, and nihilistic. Sephora’s is so narcissistic that she actually refuses to believe that the multiverse could actually go on without her, and that she is the supreme force of beauty in this world. She believes that she is perfection in and of itself, and anyone who beholds it will should instantly fall to the ground and worship her as if she was a goddess. This also brings up the point that Sephora has a God Complex.

Though Sephora often compares herself to stars, which are credited for their boundless beauty, during all parts of their life and seem ageless in all their majesty. Even in their dying moments stars give off a breathtaking, but deadly beauty, and even the nebulas in which they are formed are almost as beautiful as the young stars they are nurturing within. Like stars as well she believes that nobody can get close to her without getting burned, or blinded by the majesty that is Sephora.

Though Sephora loves beauty, she cannot stand to see anyone, but herself hold its secrets and power hating anyone who is thought of as beautiful, or even pretty. Sephora though she credits much of one’s beauty to be on the outside, even she admits that without a pure soul, even with a perfect body, one can never truly be perfect. Sephora’s definition of a pure soul though is much different than the common definition of it. What makes up beauty of the soul to Sephora consists of three things, knowledge, focus, and power of which she has all three; in fact she uses them to the extreme.

Sephora surrounds herself with books, scrolls, anything that might have or store some sort any sort of knowledge. She strives to anything there is to know, and is easily infuriated if she finds out there is something that she could possibly not know. She can also become easily distracted by the prospect of furthering her knowledge, and it is within her nature to be curious on just about everything.

Focus is Sephora’s second part of spiritual beauty is focus, as one can be truly perfect if they cannot focus on something. At times Sephora can become so focused on something that she will ignore any and all other outside forces. This also ties into goals, if one does not have a goal how do they expect to achieve perfection, as to reach perfection you had to have been striving for it; one does not just come into the state of perfection.

Finally Sephora’s final piece of spiritual perfection is power, pure power, which can be in relation to comparing herself to a star. Stars do not meekly just go out like a light bulb, no they are things of immense power, just as Sephora does not ever do anything quietly, and seeks to always draw attention to herself. Sephora also never shows any form of weakness, be it physical or spiritual, which brings one to the next aspects of her personality, which are somewhat related to this one.

[center]~ ~ ~[/center]

The second aspect of her personality is sadistic, and enjoys watching the pain of others, as she feels that all are inferior to her, and deserve nothing less that pain. She seems to feed off of the suffering of others, and at times even thinks it’s funny to watch others writhe in pain. Sephora will go out of her way to give others a hard time, and enjoys messing with people.

During duels she will play mind games or bluff her opponent, this combined with the fact that she is already quite intelligent makes Sephora a very deadly opponent. Sephora cares nothing for who or what she has to stomp on to achieve her goals, and if that didn’t already make her cruel, she will not only stomp on anyone or anything in the way of her goals she will utterly destroy them until it is as if there was never an obstacle to her plans at all.

Some say that within all villains there is some shred of good within them, this is not the case with Sephora. Sephora’s heart is filled with nothing but evil, she is the definition of pure evil, if any compassion had ever existed within her it is long gone shriveled up from never seeing the light of day. Sephora despises any thoughts of love or goodness, and thinks them to be trivial weaknesses not worth being added to the equation of perfection. In fact Sephora despises the entire human race for one thing, their humanity, she does not understand it, nor does she care to. To Sephora it is only something that makes them weak, and by being weak they are imperfect.

Sephora laughs in the face of death and destruction, a disturbed being on the edge of being psychotic, and anyone who dares travel into the depths of her psyche, if one could possibly do that, would come back distorted and disturbed. Her thoughts a myriad of darkness, her soul distorted and her heart a withering crushed thing, whose only love is death.

[center]~ ~ ~[/center]

The final and probably most disturbing part of Sephora’s personality is nihilism, but in a different sense of what most people think it to be. To her the physical means nothing, it is only something that deters one from perfection.

To Sephora you must be born with bodily beauty, and altering one’s self in anyway is a mark of imperfection to her, but spiritual beauty was something that must be achieved. To Sephora all others mean nothing unless they are perfect, a few deaths that are nothing, 3,000 deaths is a statistic, and the death of an entire species is an achievement.

Sephora is self-serving and unable to contemplate the subjects of love, or how people can feel emotional pain, they are all weaknesses and keep people from achieving perfection.

[/spoiler]

*sigh* Right, update time:

The IC Thread should be up some time tonight[i] (hopefully)[/i], but in the mean-time, I'm putting a cut-off (not a [i]complete[/i] one, though) on all future apps. If you've made an app, you can still edit it as necessary, and if you've made a reserve, you can still make the app here. But apart from that, I'll only accept up to 3 more apps, and they [i]must[/i] be made via PM. First come, first serve. Oh, and the app sheet has been edited and relocated underneath the rules.

Archived