Yu-gi-oh! Zexal: Counting to Infinity [OoC Thread] (Cutting Off Apps. Read Rules for Exceptions)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1352369401' post='6063725']
I think I went a bit too far with Spectral just now.
[/quote]

Yeah, you did. Early deaths are not cool, even with a relatively easy revival process.

I [i]think[/i] that's Spectral's actual state o_O

EDIT: Wait... my mistake, it's not [i]quite[/i] that bad. Should really look at posts more thoroughly.

I'm editing my lat post cuz it doesn't really work with what is going on and a question for Maverick and Zack's users can I just have Odysseus teleport them away from the danger I feel two posts about dodging lasers should be enough.

Also is it okay if instead of just offering Ran-up Magic cards I also give people Crests so they can control them similar to how it worked with the Numbers in the anime?

[quote]

Yeah, you did. Early deaths are not cool, even with a relatively easy revival process.

I [i]think[/i] that's Spectral's actual state o_O

EDIT: Wait... my mistake, it's not [i]quite[/i] that bad. Should really look at posts more thoroughly.[/quote]

Actually, you're right, kind of. He's so close to it that nobody would notice if he really did die. Think of that leaked gas as his 'blood'. I mean, he's this special unique hybrid case, so the energies have got to blend somehow, right? Now, what happens to people losing lots of blood and still trying to move about?

Since he lost a lot of this stuff that acts as his 'blood', he'd probably be in a weak position until a small portion of both Barian and Astral energies are provided. Or he could just regain it naturally by soaking himself in water for a day or two.

Bizarre alien biology is confusing, especially when the alien in question isn't made of material matter... @_@

[quote name='Varian Emissary' timestamp='1352478282' post='6064753']
I'm editing my lat post cuz it doesn't really work with what is going on and a question for Maverick and Zack's users can I just have Odysseus teleport them away from the danger I feel two posts about dodging lasers should be enough.

[b]Nah, it's OK. I've already got the final escape organized.[/b]

Also is it okay if instead of just offering Ran-up Magic cards I also give people Crests so they can control them similar to how it worked with the Numbers in the anime?

[b]You mean like the Tron Family Crests? I'll have to think about that.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Varian Emissary' timestamp='1352747213' post='6067593']
I'm waiting to hear what Strat's decision is on the crests thing
[/quote]

Since when the hell do you get Strat out of Stalfos?! o_O

OT: Now that I've thought about it, I'm gonna have to say no on the crests. Because it just doesn't feel right.

Reminds me, I should probably post sometime =/

Well a giant meklord is blowing up a hospital and trying to kill everyone how can you not post from that. If you're there you're responding to the incident, if you're not there surely the smoke and the giant killer robot from the news would be something else that sets you off as well. And technically Pip is there how is it not destroyed just by crossfire or falling debris.

Archived