>>Card Image Altering<< Realistic Images!

drcrisis

Could probably just fit in the showcase section.

Except it isn't showcase worthy. All it seems he does is sharpen the image and call the image "more Yu-Gi-Oh like". Yeah, I'd rather search for the images myself and do the sharpening myself if needed than to give the image to some random member, wait for an unknown amount of time, and then get the sharpened image.

Except it isn't showcase worthy. All it seems he does is sharpen the image and call the image "more Yu-Gi-Oh like". Yeah, I'd rather search for the images myself and do the sharpening myself if needed than to give the image to some random member, wait for an unknown amount of time, and then get the sharpened image.

Lol. I do a lot more than sharpening. takes 5 about 5 mins a pic to do it well. Its not just sharpening, theres more to it. Post some pics and I will get them edited

Lol. I do a lot more than sharpening. takes 5 about 5 mins a pic to do it well. Its not just sharpening, theres more to it. Post some pics and I will get them edited

Oh wow, you do "a lot" more than sharpening. Seriously, the images are bad. So bad as in even the original images were better than the results you posted.

Oh wow, you do "a lot" more than sharpening. Seriously, the images are bad. So bad as in even the original images were better than the results you posted.

You don't have to be a dick. He's offering his services for free - nowhere is he asking for rep or begging for you to use his services. I find that the changes make the colors more alive, which is usually the case in Yu-Gi-Oh cards anyway.

Looks like someone gets bullied irl.

But really, talk s*** with no reason to.

1. I'm not saying the art gets BETTER, I'm saying it gets more themed for yugioh, more vibrant and alive.

2. You obviously don't know how yugioh art differs from normal art.

YOUR CARD

1238bwx.png

YUGIOH WORM

XR2I0.jpg

So please, stfu.

Looks like someone gets bullied irl.

But really, talk s*** with no reason to.

1. I'm not saying the art gets BETTER, I'm saying it gets more themed for yugioh, more vibrant and alive.

2. You obviously don't know how yugioh art differs from normal art.

YOUR CARD

1238bwx.png

YUGIOH WORM

XR2I0.jpg

So please, stfu.

If you can turn the first picture into the second awesome, but really it seems like you just added some better lighting and such :/

If you can turn the first picture into the second awesome, but really it seems like you just added some better lighting and such :/

Its more then lightening, like I said. It's quite impossible to turn the first into the second, obviously. But, it helps whatever you have look more like a yu-gi-oh card would.

In order to make it like 'yugioh art' you would have to re draw it. Just making the colors more "vivid" won't cut it. The pictures (before & after) you provide look exactly the same, if it wasn't for the sharpening. You didn't make the picture look more like yugioh art, also move this to showcase.

Btw: Capsing & bolding makes you look really noob. (<that was immature)

In order to make it like 'yugioh art' you would have to re draw it. Just making the colors more "vivid" won't cut it. The pictures (before & after) you provide look exactly the same, if it wasn't for the sharpening. You didn't make the picture look more like yugioh art, also move this to showcase.

Btw: Capsing & bolding makes you look really noob. (<that was immature)

Yeah I have no idea how that makes me look really noob, but alright

Also, if you don't appreciate it, then just dont give me an image to edit. Otherwise, I just want to give whatever I have to the people with really, really, really bad pictures that have no yu-gi-oh-ness to them.

There's no need to flame here, don't like it (which I don't either)? Just ignore it and move on. But, it still seems kind of silly. There is no need for this.

And adding those effects is just like going on Photoshop and pressing "turn into a watercolor picture", which doesn't work at all. It's not the same as actually re-making a picture.

Archived