Yugioh: Return of the Numbers! (IC/STARTED/ACCEPTING/PG-13/CO-HOSTED BY GENDO IKARI)

(GigaDrillBreaker)

As all of the tournament competitors made their way into the Neo Domino Arena, music began to blare out of the speakers positioned throughout the stadium. From across the roof of the Arena, spotlights shone, meandering throughout the area until they converged at one point on a stage in the middle of the stadium. Standing upon this stage was a man dressed in bright blue, with a mask over his face. “Welcome, competitors to the DIAMOND CUP! I am your master of ceremonies and I would like to welcome you to this fine stadium! As you already know, the winner of this tournament will receive a generous cash prize, as well as a top secret, SPECIAL PRIZE! Now, you may be wondering what that second prize is, but if we tell you now, it isn’t very special then now is it?” Upon this the MC would let out an uncomfortable, almost mechanical laugh, followed by an equally awkward laugh from the audience. “Anyway, now that everyone feels welcome, I will explain the way that this tournament will work! If you examine your Tournament I.D. card, you will notice that on its edge there are precisely 5 black stars. Once the Diamond Cup officially starts, two of those stars will turn yellow!  During the first round, all of the participants will roam throughout the arena, dueling whoever they like! Keep in mind, however, that if you lose a duel, one of the stars on your card will turn black once again. Don’t worry, though, because if you manage to win one, one of your black stars will light up yellow! I know this sort of system has been used often in the past, but hey, it works! After all five of the stars on your I.D. card have lit up, the card will serve as a viable key to the door beneath me, which leads to round two of the Diamond Cup! And in case you have friends who haven't arrived yet, don't worry, because those with tournament admission cards can come and go however they please! Happy Dueling, everyone! The Diamond Cup starts NOW!” As the master of ceremonies shouts these final words, he presses a button on the cuff of his sleeve, causing the I.D. cards of each competitor to light up, just as he said they would. With a large puff of smoke, the MC disappeared, leaving each duelist to fend for themselves. 

Fair Game Everyone!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris and Atsuko look to each other, then to the boy who basically just called them out as Number Hunters, and he asked her. [color=#DAA520]"Does he have one?"[/color] Atsuko's eye briefly glows green before shortly replying. "Yes. Number 112. It might be a pretty good one." The man's cane suddenly shifts in mid-air, the interlocking pieces reforming into some sort of strange silver energy pistol, and motions to the cab. Atsuko goes in front, while Chris follows, holding the gun to Kagaku's back. They get into the back of the car, and Chris hands the cab driver a gold bar from his coat, telling him. [color=#DAA520]"Stadium. Now. Keep the whole thing."[/color] As the cabbie rushed forward into traffic, Chris deployed a small device in Kagaku's lap that broadcasted some sort of strange white noise whenever they talked. To the cab driver, they were talking about Duel Monsters, which wasn't far from the truth. They then turned to him. [color=#DAA520]"You have Number 112. We are very interested in that Number. You are going to tell us everything you know, or we will make sure you wake up somewhere in this city, without your precious friend."[/color]

Roland was mostly just wandering around the arena for anyone to chat up or amuse with his antics before the music sounded over the speakers. As unsettling as the announcer's voice was, as well as his humor, Roland could feel himself getting pumped for the tournament all over again, the proceedings closer and closer. When the I.D. card was mentioned, he immediately took it out of his pocket and looked at it, noting the black stars, and he kept watching them until two of them turned yellow, signalling that it was officially time to start dominating the competition.

"Alright! It's time!" Roland then proceeded to start shouting in the middle of the arena, certainly loud enough that anyone within a decent distance from him could hear clearly. "Who's ready to throw down and get crushed?!" His Subterraneans had lost the previous duel before the tournament, so Roland knew that he was going to use his Mountain Goddesses, instead. Activating his Duel Disk in preparation for his inevitable opponent accepting his challenge, he shuffled his deck that came out of his blue deck box and loaded it up, unable to wait for his newest duel to commence. The passion that started to overwhelm him was almost too much to bear, as he so often felt just before a duel...or anything exciting, really.

Hallo sighed and began to go backwards in the crowd. Wait out and see the due lists in action, that didn't happen though. The due lists locked around and the crowd was up in flames as various people began there duels. Swiveling through out the contestants she tried to look for someone who had a number. She could feel them around her, sense their presence. So where to start? With the weak or the strong? Should she take out those who could potentially destroy her? She couldn't decide.

"Szóval sok duelists. Melyek erős?" (Translation: So many duelists. How many are strong?) Hallo said in wonder. Her expression stayed only barely shocked. Her D-gazer slid out as she put it on. Showing all the monsters that were already in fights. Venoms, Gaurdians, Spellcasters, Fiends. She saw all of them and had no worried about them. Her deck could cancel them out if she got Farmhouse, and the correct other card and done. They were trapped.

Kagaku could only grin as he was quite forcefully pushed into the cab he already offered to these two wonderfully friendly strangers. "Number 112? As in the Periodic Table? Well I really am a fan of chemistry but I have no idea what you are talking about. Oh! You mean my Number Card? The one that traveled through this dimension through a small hole in space-time, following suit with similar incidents that have been occurring for approximately 4 years, in a pattern similar to what was happening about a century ago? Then yes. I have Number 112. But enough about me, tell me about yourself! How did you get here? And by 'here' I am sure you understand that I do not mean Neo Domino City, I mean this very plane of existence! Do you have a ship of sorts? That is my running theory, out of the ones a came up with since meeting you about a minute ago. OH! I am Kagaku Hakken, by the way!" Finally sure in his research, Kagaku was beyond excited, tossing all caution to the wind, crossing his arms so that he could extend a handshake to each. "And you are...?"

Chris had two options. Clearly, they just took the bait, hook, line, and sinker, and made Kagaku's dreams come true. They could stop, throw him out of the cab, preferably after scrambling his memories, and take his Number while he's getting his cranial tapioca thoroughly pureed, or they can make some sort of deal with him by revealing their identities. He acquiesced and chose the latter. "I am Chris Yurai. This is Atsuko Fudo. We belong to an interdimensional peacekeeping organization called 'Neighborhood Watch'. We represent its newest asset, a powerful timeship called the And With Strange Aeons that uses the interdimensional energy of the Numbers as a catalyst for its drive. But something happened that caused us to crash here. Currently, our ship is sunken 200 feet and 3 miles off of the coast of your city, in between Neo Domino and Satellite. We were sent to collect fresh Numbers for our commander." He lowers his sunglasses to give him a cold stare with hazel eyes that possess some sort of faint circuitry in them. "And we are very, VERY good at collecting Numbers."

Kagaku was being bathed in information, which was something that he loved. Looking out the window, Kagaku saw the Neo Domino Arena approaching their view. "Well, it appears that we don't end our discussion soon, it may become privvy to ears that we do not want it to. Do you know of RAVEN? If not you should probably learn a bit about them. Anyway, we ought to make a deal. How about you don't take my Number and I don't blow your cover? I hope you consider my offer! Welcome to the Diamond Cup!" Having pulled confidence out of nowhere, Kagaku completely ignored Chris's weapon, stepped out of his side door as the cab stopped, and even went as far as to walk around the car and open Atsuko's door for her. Looking down at Atsuko, he would remark, "Fudo... Fudo... Where do I recognize that name from. Oh yes! Yusei Fudo! The world's definitive expert on Ener-D and the nature of the Synchro Summon! Strange... He was without child or relation. Of course you aren't from the same reality as me, so I suppose you could nonetheless be a descendant of his. Daughter? No, it would have to be at least one more generation. So, you are his granddaughter?"

Hilda was happy that she had already won a duel but now she needed to wait for the real competition to begin so she could do her  home town proud. She paid the guy she was dueling no attention as he slithered away after the duel. She had no idea what she was getting herself into she just knew she need to do her home proud. She was startled by the opening ceremony. She listen to the man explain how the first part of the tournament was going to work as she pulled out the so called ID she looked and saw that she was going to need a few wins in order to proceed onward. She figured that It would be easier for her to take in data if she was able to not be one of the first people in a duel which took no time. She deiced to watch the duel memorizing the duelist she was watching play style. She knew it was going to be easy for her to remember peoples play style so anyone she ever watched duel so she knew any pro that showed up she be able to possible stay in the ring with them for a reasonable  amount of time and possibly even win against them. Even though she had just won a duel, she was losing confidence  in her abilities by watching the other duelist.

"Ezek elég erős mi? Mi lenne, ha párbaj? Nincs több türelem ezek a gyerekek, mint ők maguk." (Translation: They are pretty strong eh? How about we duel? I have no more patience for these children as they play.) Hallo asked putting a hand on Roland's shoulder. He was taller but her reach got up there to his shoulder quite easily. Her face and voice had held no expression as she talked to the duelist before her. Her bracelets opened and moved out making a long blade like duel disc. It looked like an actual sword had been used and it had. It was partially made of a Broad sword and partially of high in scraps she got from her fathers store. It had taken two years to build the entire thing but it functioned extremely well.

Swiveling around in front of him she pulled out one of her headphones. "Mehetünk, yes?" (Translation: Shall we, yes) Hallo looked Roland up and down a bit. Analyzing him. Her eyes searching around for signs of a number. He probably had one she didn't know until she tried to find out. I didn't sense a card, but I'm sure he has one I've been unable to detect them before.

"Hey! Just because you managed to beat our friend doesn't mean you are so good, girly! Now that the tournament has begun, the duels aren't just for fun anymore! All we have to do is beat you twice and you are out!" a group of duelists converged around Hilda, preventing any chance of her fleeing. "We didn't let it on earlier, but that guy you beat before was the weakest of all of us! His dueling skills hardly held a candle to ours! Now then, if you want to get out of here, you are going to have to beat at least one more of us! So, which one will it be?" The man gestured around, still sure that Hilda had won that first match by luck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The buzzer rang. The music played. The stage was set. Orpheus was ready to make his debut. Firebrand, the reason why he had come in the first place, seemed to have disappeared, but Orpheus hardly even cared at this point. He could win this. Putting on his stage grin, he walked through the crowds of people, watching duels being both won and lost. He noticed his previous opponent boasting about yet another of his decks, but before he could reach him to face it, a girl of unknown nationality was already squared off against him. Orpheus turn around and continued walking. 'No matter, there are plenty of duelists here, any of which I can defeat. All I have to do is find an opponent'

Roland quickly looked behind him as his shoulder was touched, not understanding the words spoken to him beforehand. After a bit of mild confusion, he stumbled backwards as the sword-like duel disk sprang forth, not immediately recognizing it for what it was. "Crazy wom--oh, wait, you're accepting the challenge," Roland said, after realizing that it was just a custom-made duel disk, and not his demise. Needless to say, he was rather caught off-guard. "You should speak in words I can understand next time. Anyway, it's time to duel!"

Not waiting for any other words, Roland drew his first five cards, and then his sixth, deciding that he would start things off. Pumping himself up again, trying to rid himself of the shock that had befallen him, he quickly saw that he had quite a good hand to start out with, and would be rather protected, especially if his opponent didn't know the strategy of his deck, which he knew she didn't. "I'll start by placing three cards face-down!" Roland declared, and the three card materialized on the field in their face-down position. "Then I'll summon the Mountain Goddess Hina Kagiyama!" As she hit the field, Roland's monster spun in place while holding the dangling ribbons from her dress, a warm smile on her face. "That will be my opening move; see if you could possibly match it!"

Roland: 8000 LP

Hand: 2

Deck: 34

Grave: 0

Monsters: Mountain Goddess HIna Kagiyama (1600/500; ATK)

S/T: 3 face-down

Cards Used: [spoiler=]H1PovLM.jpg[/spoiler]

Hallo didn't even twitch. As she saw the monster. Lifting her duel disc as if it were a light weighted one like most of them around her. "My native tongue isn't known? Oh well, at least I can scold you bad manners." She said to him.

Drawing her first five cards without so much as a grin to what was going on. The sixth slide into her hand as well after she drew.
"First I'll play a monster in face-down defense position," a card showed up on the field in face-down defense position, "I play two face downs and end my turn."

Hallo: 8600 LP
Hand: 3
Deck: 34
Grave: 0
Monsters: face down
S/T: 2

Bailas and Shadi were through meditating by the time of the by the time the opening ceremonies had progressed. The both of them were completely rejuvenated when they came out of their trances. When the tournament announcer dictated the procedures of the games both of their faces lit up with a smile. He only had to win three matches but then again he could end up losing and have to get into the continuous cycle of wins and losses. Though it didn't matter because he was set on winning and having as much fun as he could. Shadi and he looked around to see if there was someone hankering for a match. 

It was then that Shadi had noticed a group menacingly surrounding a young girl in the distance. He tapped Bailas' shoulder and alerted him to this incident. They both proceeded to shake their heads in disapproval of these hooligans actions. What is up with today's youth? Shadi exclaimed. This is depressing, well I guess we know our first duty for the tournament. Bailas and Shadi quickly broke through the crowd and made their way to the young lads who surround Hilda. Whose name they did not know at the time. The fully grown men pushed their way through the duelist without notice and proceeded to guard the girl. HAVE YOU ALL NO SHAME! Shadi yelled at the duelist. Bailas was calming and just making sure that he kept an eye on all of their targets. He did however managed to get a word in to the young female duelist who was surrounded. Are you okay miss?

Roland seemed a bit underwhelmed by his opponent's turn, feeling that there could have been a bit more to it, but nonetheless, he knew that he had nothing to fear. Taking his draw, he looked at what was in his hand, and knowing what was already on the field, he felt that he could hold onto it and save it for later. Then, with a motion of his arm to make things seem more dramatic than they really were, he started to make his next move. 

"I'll now summon the Mountain Goddess Sanae Kochiya!" he proclaimed with confidence, and at his words, a young girl with green hair and a soft smile appeared, holding a stick with what seemed like a white piece of material on the end. She gave her opponent a bow, raising the end of her skirt slightly, before posing in a battle position. "And now with her, I'll attack your face-down monster! Then Hina will come up from behind and attack you directly!" Roland seemed confident that he wouldn't run into any trouble during the declaration of attack, as Sanae called forth a great gust of wind, and Hina shot forth several tarot cards right in Hallo's direction.

Roland: 8000 LP

Hand: 2

Deck: 33

Grave: 0

Monsters: Mountain Goddess Hina Kagiyama (1600/500; ATK), Mountain Goddess Sanae Kochiya (1900/1000; ATK)

Cards Used: [spoiler=]hSuFR6T.jpg[/spoiler]

"Not so fast you brute, first ill activate my trap card , "Nightmare Wheel", this card while negate your one of your Godesses attack. Then I'll ativate the effect of my other trap card "Magical Cylinder" so you take 1900 damage and the attacks are negated plus my card stays face-down." Hallo stated with a grin. Watching as the trap cards came into the fray, one stopping the attacker and binding her down. The other consuming and sending the attack right back at him.

Hallo: 8000
Hand: 4
Deck: 34
Graveyard: 0
Monsters: Face-down
Traps/Spells: Empty now.

Roland smirked confidently as the traps sprang up, then shook a finger at his opponent, non-verbally scolding her for thinking that her traps would stop him. "Actually, it is so!" he declared, then proceeded to keep his plans going as if nothing was wrong. "I'll be discarding my Mountain Goddess Shizuha Aki to stop that Magic Cylinder!" As the young girl in a dress with autumn colors was discarded, a veil of orange leaves surrounded the activating Magic Cylinder, then one of his own traps. "At the cost of one of my traps, I get to negate that trap of yours!" Roland then explained. "However, the trap that I'll be destroying on my side of the field is Gray Thaumaturgy!"

Just as his trap was destroyed, two glowing pentagrams formed under both the Nightmare Wheel and the face-down monster. "Since it was destroyed by my card effect, I get to send up to two cards on your side of the field to your hand!" The pentagrams then wrapped themselves around Hallo's cards, then lifted them back to her, symbolizing returning them to the hand. "That means that you'll actually be taking two direct attacks (I base this off that Magic Cylinder was going to send 1900 back to Roland, and I had him attack with Sanae first, so I assume that meant that it was being used on her)!"  The two attacks continued, only with no further obstructions in the way, leaving Hallo defenseless.

After the attacks, Roland still wasn't done. "Now, I'll be activating the effect of Sanae!" Clasping her hands together while holding her rod, Sanae seemed to offer a prayer to the deities, and a glowing green ball of light formed around her hands. "Since I had a trap destroyed this turn, I can let Sanae bring back one with the same name and Set it on my side of the field! That will just happen to be Gray Thaumaturgy!" Taking one more out of his deck, then showing it to his opponent, Roland set the second Thaumaturgy on his side of the field, as he said, leaving his field the exact same as it had started that turn. "And that will end that!"

Hand: 1

Deck: 32

Grave: Mountain Goddess Shizuha Aki, Gray Thaumaturgy

Monsters: Mountain Goddess Hina Kagiyama (1600/500; ATK), Mountain Goddess Sanae Kochiya (1900/1000; ATK)

Cards Used: [spoiler=]MTpMQih.jpg

YfVEi8W.jpg[/spoiler]

(Your assumtions are backwards.)Taking the hit Hallo didn't even flinch as she was hit. Blocking most of the impact with her oversized duel disc, still being knocked back. Straightening Hallo grimaced, "I draw... First play one card face-down in defense position, then I'll play the card "Double Summon" and set another card in face-down defense position," Two face down monsters appeared quickly followed by a face down in the spell or trap card zone, "I'll end my turn with one card face down."

Hallo: 4500
Hand: 2
Deck: 32
Graveyard: 2
Monsters: 2 face-down
S/T: one face down.

When Double Summon was activated, Roland waggled his finger again, telling his opponent not to go too far with their effects. "Hina will be taking care of that Double Summon!" he declared. Spinning in place for a few rotations before crossing her arms in front of her and dropping to her knees, Hina started to cast a spell on Double Summon, seeming to draw the magical energy out of it, causing it to lose its functionality and dissipate. At the same time, one of Roland's traps was also destroyed, but it was a familiar one. "By shifting HIna into Defense Position, I can negate and destroy your spell, then destroy one of my traps!" Roland explained emphatically. "I'll be destroying my Gray Thaumaturgy again, and I'll be returning that face-down monster to your hand!" Once again, a green pentagram wrapped itself around Hallo's face-down monster, then returned it to her. There was nothing that Roland could do about that face-down card, but his opponent's field was empty again, and simple to send attacks through.

Taking his draw for his turn, Roland's confidence seemed to surround him as a blue aura, his blue eye sparkling just a little. Without too much to do, there was only one course of action that he could follow, but it was still worthy of doing. "Sanae will be attacking you directly now!" Unable to shift his Hina into Attack Position due to her effect, it was only Sanae that could attack, and that she did, conjuring up a mighty gust of wind in Hallo's direction. "With that attack, I set two more cards face-down, and I'll leave it to you to pick up the pieces!"

Hand: 0

Deck: 31

Grave: Mountain Goddess Shizuha Aki, Gray Thaumaturgy, Gray Thaumaturgy

Monsters: Mountain Goddess Hina Kagiyama (1600/500; DEF), Mountain Goddess Sanae Kochiya (1900/1000; ATK)

S/T: 4 face-down

Chris was not happy with this arrogant know-it-all, but Atsuko finally piped in. "My mother...was Itsu Fudo...the one who founded...Neighborhood Watch..." Strangely, she seemed very out of breath, as if something was wrong with her lungs or heart. Regardless, as Chris got out of the cab, Atsuko took their new acquaintance's hand and hopped out weakly. "I thought...I could help her...by signing up...and here I am..." She looked around at the stadium. "To be honest...I've never been...to Mom's hometown...even if it is...centuries afterwards..." Chris, however, went over to Kagaku and asked him. "So, I've heard about these RAVEN guys in passing. Who and what are they? Will we have to be concerned about them?"

High above the city, in a command center in a tower, a black and silver-haired woman in a rather beautiful business suit watched the trio emerge from the cab, her team working on penetrating the white noise device Chris affixed onto the third wheel in his duo with Atsuko. She could find no records on the fedora-clad man and his Lolita accomplice, but Kagaku Hakken was easily identified through RAVEN's intelligence systems: A shut-in of a Numbers Hunter who did little hunting and more speculation. Many of RAVEN's own operatives utilized the research this young man's work against his will. He had even attempted to conduct his own investigation into RAVEN that, if he had continued, would have marked him as a high-priority target. He had no idea how close he came to his own demise.
But what actually intrigued the woman was the Seal of Orichalcos, a mythical card from the days of yore, when Duel Monsters had just crowned its first King of Games. Very little data existed, but this strange card possessed incredible power, and judging by its usage in the tag duel, could be used to extract Numbers instead of the souls it was supposed to in the legends. This would be vital to RAVEN's efforts to control the city, the Numbers, and the world. For now, she was content to watch...and wait...

Hilda was attempting to watch one of the first duels and take mental notes on the two duelist play style. She figured if she could figure how they dueled she out play and put them in positions they were not fans of. She did not know her duel with the guy from earlier was going to come back and haunt her. She had figured she be done with him but did not expect for his friends to come up and challenge her. She was put into a position where she could not escape them. She said almost sheepishly, "Umm I guess I will duel you then If you are going to give me a choice" She was not sure how good this person was but he claimed to be better than his friends. She had noticed that two people had came over and started talking to the group. She replied to them in her normal low voice, "I am fine."  That was the fact that scared Hilda she was not sure if she could handle him with out any knowledge of how he played but she saw that there was no chance for her to make it away from them with the way they had her surrounded and she did not want to lose this early in the tournament so she was going to have to duel at least one of them to get on with the tournament. She just hope it did not draw a huge crowd she still had a bit of an issue dueling in front of large crowds.She even deiced it would be smart for her to let her opponent have the first move so she could face his deck with some knowledge of what he was running.

Taking his draw, Roland could see that it would be his final draw before ending the duel. Closing his eyes for a few seconds and placing the card down onto his disk, and heavy gust of wind and rain tore across the field. "I'll be using Heavy Storm now!" He declared, and the storm started to destroy each and every spell and trap on the field. "That will be destroying whatever you had face-down, and also what I had face-down! I happened to have Owotoshi Harvest, Broken Amulet of Protection, Misfortune's Wheel, and Divine Wind!"

As each one was destroyed, Roland's spell and traps started to activate. "First, Divine Wind will shuffle 1 card from your hand into your Deck! I'd do the same, if I hand any cards in my hand, but I don't at the moment. But that will be changed by Owotoshi Harvest, which will let me draw a card by its destruction!" Roland drew his card, but he didn't even look at it as he was then surrounded by a molding shape of red light. "Broken Amulet of Protection will ensure that I don't take any damage for the rest of the turn!" Roland explained, and then several shots of multi-colored pellets shot in all directions, some hitting Hallo, and the others that would have hit Roland dissipating as they hit the red light. "And lastly, Misfortune's Wheel makes both of us lose 1000 Life Points! However, I won't be taking damage due to the Amulet!"

Having stayed in Defense Position for a turn, Roland was able to shift HIna back into Attack Position. "Now, then! Hina and Sanae! Attack her directly and finish this duel!" Sanae cast forth her mighty gust of wind, and Hina threw her barage of tarot cards in Hallo's direction, leaving Roland sure of his victory.

Hand: 1

Deck: 29

Grave: Mountain Goddess Shizuha Aki, Gray Thaumaturgy, Gray Thaumaturgy, Owotoshi Harvest, Broken Amulet of Protection, Misfortune's Wheel, Divine Wind, Heavy Storm

Monsters: Mountain Goddess Hina Kagiyama (1600/500; DEF), Mountain Goddess Sanae Kochiya (1900/1000; ATK)

Cards Used: [spoiler=]nSKo2GH.jpg

bT8OIfj.jpg

E3Mt3Yg.jpg

ebPCJP8.jpg[/spoiler]

Bailas and Shadi saw that the little lady was going to take the group on by herself. Admittedly she didn't seem confident as one would have hoped but it would have to do for them. Bailas and Shadi regrettably left her to fend for herself but they stayed within a safe perimeter to make sure nothing didn't jump off. Bailas took a deep inhale and figured he needed to realign his chakra's and get his mind right. First he realized he should find an opponent to get his first duel out of the way. He then remembered that he should have fun with this experience and not deal with all of the negative. He proceeded to look around and scratch his chin. Maybe I should have challenged one of those bullying kids. He thought out loud not speaking to anyone in particular. Don't worry about it I'm sure you'll find someone to play soon. Shadi said trying to be reassuring.

Kagaku looked down at Atsuko as she asked her question. "Well, I have had a few glance run-ins with them, and they are far from pleasant. Anyway, we really shouldn't be talking about this here. Outdoors aren't as secure as you would think." Kagaku felt a shred of guilt at this fact, having co-designed the device that RAVEN uses to survey the city. "Follow me. I know an area in the stadium that is safe." As he walked away from the cab, hoping that Chris and Atsuko would follow him, Kagaku looked up toward the sky, wondering if they could see him now. "We don't have much time. Let's go."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking through the terrace, Orpheus saw an older man near a crowd. 'He looks nice enough. Too bad I am going to have to crush him.' Ready to get his first win of the tournament, he sprinted forward. "Hey! You there! You want to duel? Fair warning, I have already won a duel once today, and I am on a roll!" Looking into the crowd, he saw a young woman surrounded by men. 'She is probably fine. If there was any trouble I am sure that someone would intervene.' Grinning, Orpheus looked back toward his opponent. "So are you in? I will let you take the first turn"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hilda's opponent, a man somewhere in his mid-20's, grinned as he activated his D-Pad and put on his Duel Gazer. "I really am sorry about my friend. He can be a little... enthusiastic at times. I am sure you will enjoy me much better" As he says this, he would put on a slightly creepy face. "You haven't done anything yet, so I will take the first move! Draw!" Adding a card to his hand, he surveyed his cards. He did not have the right cards to summon anything big, but he would have what he needed shortly. "I will normal summon my Genex Undine!" as he layed a card on his D-Pad, a strange blue creature appeared between the two duelists. "When I normal summon Undine, I can send a Water Monster from my deck to the grave to add a Genex controller from my deck to my hand. I will send a second Genex Undine to add the aforementioned controller! Turn end!

Creepy Guy: 8000 LP

Hand: 6

Deck: 32

Grave: Genex Undine

Monsters: Genex Undine (1200/200)

[spoiler=Cards Used]

Genex Undine: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Genex_Undine

Genex Controller: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Genex_Controller

[/spoiler]

Bailas turned around to see that there was someone was actually willing to challenge him to a duel. He became instantly excited by the prospect of having his first professional duel. Well I would be glad to accept this challenge of yours. He took out his old fashioned duel disk and as the it was activating he drew his first five cards. 

DUEL!!

Well now I draw. Bailas looked at his hand and weighed his options. It wasn't the perfect hand but he did have enough to start a chain effect. Hmmm this is someone who's already been victorious. And the tournament just started too. But like they say nothing ventured nothing gained. Now first I summon one of my favorite monsters Bird Duke. He put the card on his duel disk and directly in front of him appeared the a very small parrot in a suit and top hat smoking a cigar. Bailas smiled as this was pretty invigorating. Now onto my monster's first effect. When Bird Duke is summoned it allows me to search out 1 "Bird" monster from my deck other than Bird Duke and put it in my hand. That being said I'll get Gentle Bird. Finally I will set two cards and end my turn. Bailas' smile was genuine as he passed the turn.

[spoiler: Stats] 

Lifepoints: 8000

Hand: 4

Field: Bird Duke (Lv 1 500/500 ATK)

S/T: 2 FD

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Custom Cards Used]

dRyEk4a.jpg

[spoiler: Lore] When this monster is summoned add 1 Level 1 Winged Beast monster from yeah deck to you hand other than "Bird Duke". Whent this card is sent from the field to the graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 1 Winged Beast monster from your your hand other than "Bird Duke." The effect of "Bird Duke" can only be activated once per turn. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Archived