4x Draw
4x Heal

4x Emerald Shield, Paschalis
4x Wheel Assault
4x Shortstop Brave Shooter
2x Battle Siren, Dorothea

4x Tidal Assault
4x Advance Party Brave Shooter
4x Combination of the 11k attackers(Coral Assault/Deuteriumgun, Optics musket titan)

3x Cobalt Wave Dragon
2x Marine General of the Spiral-like Waves, Benedict
2x Blue Storm Supremacy Dragon, Glory Maelstrom/Blue Storm Dragon, Maelstrom/Blue Wave Dragon, Tetra Drive Dragon

Explanation:

Starter: Gives me much needed draw power, and with tidal and Benedict, can net me 2+ draws.

Triggers: Ability to bully rearguards while controlling my opponent's damage. IUt kinda sucks when you attack a VG, and you got a crit early game in a deck that focused on stalling the opponent in 3 damage.

G1: Staple PGs, Wheel Assault is there to make ensures the 5th attack for Cobalt Wave. Shortstop is a great replacement attacker, while dorothea can be used to let Cobalt hit stupid numbers

G2: Tidal Assault is to ensure that coveted 5th attack(while being weak enough to hit nothing on the vanguard). Advance Party is for easy lanes against Xrides. the 11k attackers are used to bully 11k vanguards

G3: Cobalt Wave is the key card. try to make you hit LB first, then bully the opponent by keeping them from LBing. Benedict is another Tidal assault, but better in late game. The rest is a bunch of alternate G3s should they manage to get the 4th damage,

Goal:

-Steadily make them take 3 damage

-Get reckless and have you get your 4th damage

-bully them with Cobalt

-???

-profit!

Weakness:

-Narukami

-Dead when I can't get Cobalt rolling

-DOTE

Archived