• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TCG version

Name Of Booster: Dark Rebirth

style: Zexal

Colour: Crimson

Image: any old image that has a red dragon i don't mind (as long as its not slifer) 

You need to provide a specific image you want; otherwise I'll just randomly choose something.

And it probably might be RDA or something.

Also, do not double post; merged your last two.

---

I don't have structure decks up, but I am planning on them in the future.

Probably have some old template for them, but don't remember where I put it.

Might need to design new one.

Looking for a booster pack, if you wouldn't mind! If the scale thing in the back conflicts with the pack, you can fix that as well, (Though it is technically a rendered PNG if it works) that is just the image I got unfortunately. I won't be putting this up until DP is back up, so take ya time. Plenty thanks in advance and Happy Easter I suppose!

Name of Booster: DP Gold

Style: Arc-V

Color: White

[Spoiler Render]

5cab6dad83f9449309123366916201d7_zpsaviy

[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Sakura.

This is a bit of an unorthodox request, but I was thinking a sprucing up my youtube, and that comes with a new banner, however I want something unique, and honestly don't have the time nor the skill to try to make something I would really be proud of.

If you decide to take this up, I give you free creative input.  All I ask is that you appeal to some of my interests, and here is a list to get the ideas a flowin:

• Ace Attorney
  • Monster Hunter
  • Pretty much anything Yugioh related (Favorite cards are Quasar, T.G. Halberd Cannon, basically anything that's an accel synchro, double tuner, multi mat, etc.  Also obviously Mech Phantom Beasts)
  • Skullgirls (I main Big Band and Beowulf.  You may or may not have any idea whatsoever of what I am talking about)

There are only a few rules:

• The image needs to be somewhere around 2560 x 1440 pixels in order to fit, and be around 2 MB.
  • It needs to say "The Progenitor" somewhere on it, preferably near the middle, and very apparent.
  • While I know you will make the best decision, Since this is a banner I would like the focus to be on either end and the middle, with the content in between being "secondary information" if you catch my drift.  I think the best way to do this would be to go by interest.  My channel is pretty much only Skullgirls and Yugioh at the moment, so if you want to put like Big Band on one side and Beowulf on the other and then a Yugioh focus in the middle I think that would be fine, but once again, I leave it up to the designer to make the final call about what they think is best.

Take as much time as you need should you accept.  I'm in no rush.  I have just started to put a bit more effort into the videos I release occasionally, so I feel my channel page should look the part.

Thank you for your consideration.

Archived