God Emperor Cow

Super Showdown Society (closed)

I FORGOT

[spoiler=SSS Budgetmons Tournament][spoiler=Rules]1. Teams will allow up to OU (Sun/Moon to be exact). The catch is that the BST of all your Pokemon cannot exceed 2300 when added together.

2.Tournament will be double elimination bracket and the bracket will be randomized before starting.

3. You may change teams freely between rounds.

4. If you do not give proof of attempts to battle a week after the announcement gets posted your match will be count as a loss.

[spoiler=Points]To join you must send me 250 points and post in the thread that you wish to join.

Prizes: 1st place, 60% of Pot. 2nd place, 30% of Pot. 3rd place, 10% of Pot.

Current Pot: 3750 Points

[spoiler=Participants]1. God Emperor Cow

2. Reptilious

3. Yui

4. Catman25

5. Mr Dr Professor Spaz

6. Ciao Babe (not really)

7. Azure Wolf

And yes I do always keep the same general tournament template. It works. Sue me.

im in

Hypothetical question, as I know Zygarde with Power Construct is banned, but, would it, if it were allowed, count for 600BST or 708

asking for a friend

im in

Hypothetical question, as I know Zygarde with Power Construct is banned, but, would it, if it were allowed, count for 600BST or 708

asking for a friend

iirc mega evolutions count the BST of the mega instead of the base form for the intent of this tournament, so zygundam would probably count for 708

what about a form change like Greninja or DarmanitanZen, though I guess those aren't much different than Zygarde

If they have the ability they'd count as the changed form BST. Protean Greninja is less points than uh....the other one.

I have removed from the members list a large amount of people. Mostly those who aren't active/weren't active and I don't think will be active.

If anyone isn't on the list anymore and wishes to be so just tell me.

Also if anyone wants their names changed (either username or showdown name) let me know

I have removed from the members list a large amount of people. Mostly those who aren't active/weren't active and I don't think will be active.

If anyone isn't on the list anymore and wishes to be so just tell me.

Also if anyone wants their names changed (either username or showdown name) let me know

would like my YCM name changed to just Yui instead of JustYui

So, the tournament...

Does it still happen on this forum, get moved to the new one, be somehow coordinated between the 2, or just get cancelled entirely?

Once I get my RPs and Poll tournament set up I'll be remaking the Club. I've been wanting to restart this Club for a while now (Look at how bloated the member list is despite many not being around) so this just gives me a good push to do that.

The tournament will take a bit to get set up again but before February it should be running