Joke & OPed Card Section Rules

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Post count is disabled in this section and posts in this area will not be shown on the forum index.

iU8EggM.png

1. Regular YCM Rules apply here.

Although you are free to post whatever broken or silly cards you want in this section, regular site rules still apply. These include no sexual content, flaming/harassing other members, disobeying staff members and so forth.

If any of these rules are broken, you will be punished accordingly.

2. This section is for broken cards. 

As the name implies, this section is made for intentionally overpowered cards, trollface or otherwise cards that lack serious effort in their design.

Broken cards from other sections will be moved here on-sight if deemed necessary.

Keep in mind the section is NOT limited to only Yugioh cards; any broken cards from another card game must also be posted in this section.

3. You may only make 1 thread per hour.

This is to cut down on the amount of threads in the section. While it is essentially a "free zone" to post whatever you want, we do not want the section to become a massive spam hole.

In the past, we've had a member who was known for posting VERY frequently in the main Custom Cards sections, and a lot of members didn't like that.

Again, while this is a "scrap" area for broken as hell cards, do not spam.

4. Advanced Clause is not enforced here

Yeah, I'm not going to enforce the word count and stuff like I do outside this area, but just make sure you don't act like a jackass in this section.

-----------

I reserve the right to shut this forum down if it devolves into a spamhole.

Archived