[Finished]Multi-Stage Contest: Build an Archetype!

Draconus297

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I created LOST, so let's put that out of the way.

Silver is....eh...well, it counters multiple types, but still, those types are rarely played today, and in any case, the Archetype is slow af, with Ria's effect not even compensating for what is needed to get her out. The S/T....just....only counters said types, and does nothing else, so weak.

Grimmoire does a very good job of matching Levels, but I can't make too much of a judgement on this card as it seems that the Level modulation is more for the Extra Deck rather than buffs for the sake of equal Levels, as the S/T just seems to support this. They are good supports, yes, but too little info for now.

Funtown's S/T support is...disappointing, to be honest. I was expecting more interesting ways of working with paying LP, however gaining works too. The Field Spell, however, is a nice take on that one Psychic cont s/t (can never remember) and it really helps with searching and bringing out the monsters faster. The Continuous Spell is...meh...unsure how I feel about it, because of the heavy cost to add to your hand, even if paying LP is a thing.

Vote for Funtown, because, sadly, the archetype can do more without the Extra Deck than Grimmoire, and Ria is just weak and limited.

Archived