★ Grim PD & Intelligence Bureau ☆

Make Grim P.D. Great Again  

4 members have voted

1. 1. You Ready For the Grim Forum Game!?!?!?!?

Eck, I'm off for ONE week and we have to postpone a competition? Oh dang, the world moves fast. I'm probably gonna read its, when I'm done with (all) my works (I mean, it's work. Hate it but still have to do it)

Will make up for the hiatus absence with new grims + (and) stats. (There are a lot to consider for the for the stats of the Grims.)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VIT: 180

MAG: 5

STR: 120

RES: 120

INT: 25

APT: 10

SPE: 40

TALLY: 500

CONTROL: The more Pure-Hearted the user is, the easier he is to control.

As for the Grim Design contest it is a weekend now so I might have a bit more time for this. Just say that I can post even if it is halted for a bit and I will.

Shaderfang (A)

[ Demon / Neutral]

Description: When it gets angry its eye flow with black mist. Very Rare. Dangerous.  

Appearance: Wolf like, Dark Black and Gray fur, Red eyes, usual size  3,4",  

Bio: "Living in dark areas, this Grimm lives alone and does not get along well with others. He can change his height from know 5,7" to 3,3". He is said to be very rare and if you encounter one, you will never see another again."

Stats: (WIP)

Stats For Shaderfang

VIT: 456 (I'm guessing that's Vitality)

MAG: 399 (More of a Fast Physical Sweeper)

STR: 553

RES: 413

INT: 482 (Slick and Sly)

APT: 380 (Pretty Hard Headed)

SPE: 522 (Again Sly and Slick)

TALLY: (What?!)

CONTROL: Very Hard(Hard Headed and doesn't do well with others)

I made a little alpha for a card until SoulFire gets his done. lCJwCNG.png

Mind the big gray box.

well

this is a surprise.

I'll, uh, award you that experience.

Soooooo, this is super cool!??!?!??!!?! Demon Fangs is pretty uncreative but wow this is a really good first impression.

Anyway, the Grim:

Shaderfang (A)

[ Demon / Neutral]
Description: When it gets angry its eye flow with black mist. Very Rare. Dangerous.  
Appearance: Wolf like, Dark Black and Gray fur, Red eyes, usual size  3,4",  
Bio: "Living in dark areas, this Grimm lives alone and does not get along well with others. He can change his height from know 5,7" to 3,3". He is said to be very rare and if you encounter one, you will never see another again."
Stats: (WIP)

It seems a little basic to me. I appreciate the effort, but it's kind of...
[spoiler=Analogy]mM7m0QE.png

Maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but there's not much of a middle ground on that site. Anyway, there are already a couple Demon/Neutrals, I do believe, and his stats are freaking massive (does no one pay attention to how to make stats?!?). An A-Rank Grim should have stats well under 1000 total. Tally is every stat added up. Please read the OP for more information. Check under Resources to see other Grims and the list of stats.
If you take away anything from my destruction of your creation, it's to keep trying. You won't know until you try.

Idea: Change the typing around and see what you come up with. Also, go beyond "it's an edgy wolf." We get that, but go deeper into it! See some other members' submissions. Try to use a mold (including a wolf) and deviate from it in a certain way. Good writers create, great writers steal.

I see your potential, so I have a feeling you'll be a very valued member for however much longer this goes on.

My interest in this has also been rekindled a bit, and I'm planning on making either an RP, a game in the Games section, or both.

OK I am gonna try doing the location again so here it goes...

The Flute Mountains

Terrestrial mountains that are built in with a underground complex that amplify sound waves into large, roaring sounds. So, the mountains were named The Flute Mountains, and is an unlikely but not surprising location for Sound Grims to take residence in...

STATS: Increases Speed of Sound Grims by 20 points. Increases Physical and Magical Attack of Sound Grims by 35. 20% chance to not be destroyed from an attack.

If I wrote it wrong you can notify me ;)

OK I am gonna try doing the location again so here it goes...

The Flute Mountains

Terrestrial mountains that are built in with a underground complex that amplify sound waves into large, roaring sounds. So, the mountains were named The Flute Mountains, and is an unlikely but not surprising location for Sound Grims to take residence in...

STATS: Increases Speed of Sound Grims by 20 points. Increases Physical and Magical Attack of Sound Grims by 35. 20% chance to not be destroyed from an attack.

If I wrote it wrong you can notify me ;)

Cool, but how would it be incorporated? 

Thanks to those who have filled out the poll, by the way. So far, cards seem to be very popular.

Not really creative, but eh...

Ability: Deaf - Grants immunity to Sound Moves.

Ability: Enhanced Instincts - 20% chance to dodge enemy Grims' attacks.

Also, when you said that Grims were the Essence of hatred, agony, etc., are there any Grims that have joy, love, etc.?

Not really creative, but eh...

Ability: Deaf - Grants immunity to Sound Moves.

Ability: Enhanced Instincts - 20% chance to dodge enemy Grims' attacks.

Also, when you said that Grims were the Essence of hatred, agony, etc., are there any Grims that have joy, love, etc.?

Those are some great ideas. Thanks for the feedback.

Just added loads of stuff to the Resources tab, including the Afflictions, Skills, Abilities, and Brainstorming for games. Please read it to get caught up/inspired and you can earn EXP~

This is kind of a bump. At least we've been getting a little more activity lately. Maybe I'm just impatient.

Adding Stats to a few Grims. The OP is gonna be really crowded now, but so be it. I made the Grim names bold, so it's at least a little easy on me.

Please check the OP's Task Board tab and complete tasks to earn EXP, Reps, and Forum Points.

Also, I have my mind set on creating a Forum Game for this. Basically a text-based version of Pokemon with Grims. It might be fun.

Heck, I'm considering just putting up a Google Doc so that people can request Grim additions and I don't have to wait 3 years for the OP to load.

This transition will take a really long time.

Feel free to add your Stats to the Google Sheet.

How can I help with the Forum Game?

you CAN'T!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for asking. If you haven't looked at the spreadsheets I've started, please look at them. The Grims by Rank has been replaced with a Google Doc and a Google Sheet that feature Grims either with Description or with Stats. 

Eventually, it would behoove me (us?) to create "dex pages" for Grims so that players could access them easier, but that's not too important.

If you can draw, we need art, and I mean a lot of art. If you can find art of art websites, that would work, too, as long as you give credit to the artist and we don't charge people money for this game.

As I said, the Forum Game is basically text-based Pokemon with Forum rewards. I'll probably write most of the stuff, and we can have a Beta Test that I can make eventually, so that members of the club can try it out and I can get the hang of it. 

If you'd like, I can actually make a brainstorming page for new Grims, since I just come up with swathes of Grim ideas, except recently I've been having a drastic shortage. 

I'll need someone to help me out with the interface so that it's easy for people to play. The idea is that they just input their action and I'll continue their game. It's not a fast game on paper; some single battles might take a whole day to complete. I'll also probably multi post often. 

Heck, I'm just gonna reserve a thread for the game right now.

Archived