[Finished]Major's CC#3: Kawaī! (Judging Completed!)

hopefully I stop making broken cards ._.

Eh, my card was overpowered as well. If this contest had more people joining, I surely would've ended some really poor place. 3rd out of 4, weeeeeee.

But yeah, it had a lore reasoning behind it. The Valkyria of the game is literally an invincible warrior with azure light aura. When you face one of those in the game (A different one than the one in the picture I used) , she blocks any and all attacks directed at her, while the victory condition of the operation is elsewhere, and she's just trying to protect it by utterly mowing your units down where she is with extremely high damage light rays she shoots out of her lance. Your only way out of it is taking cover and try to get by her interception fire while taking down the actual target. Did I mention that in a cutscene she deflects a tank shell with her lance? Yeaaah. In the anime it's the about the same feeling, won't spoil too much of that though.

It's hard to emulate that 'invincible' feeling in Yugioh without making the card overpowered. I didn't want the card to be a 2 tribute monster, yet I did want to at least give a feeling of something strong. Now that I see it, I should've written 'target 1 OTHER card you control' for the cost of negation on the last effect, and also maybe make it only battle indestructible, not card effects too. I imagined the shield deflecting some destructive ray to the target for that too.

Alright, if there are no further objections, that wraps up this tournament! Points will be distributed soon. Thank you all so much, and look forward to the next time around!

Note: Forgot to mention the players earning the additional bonuses, so I'll lay them out now:

Most Balanced - Spindad

Most Flavorful - Tori-Kun

Most Creative - Trebuchet MS

-YugsterMajor

Archived