Pocket Monsters: Sun & Moon

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He felt that I didn't need to call him a moron (because he claimed he was using sarcasm), but the convo went along the lines of;

[spoiler=Convo]

Me: So the episode title for SM004 implies that Ash will be catching a Rowlet

Him: I guess that means there's no need for him to catch a Pikipek then

Me: Err... you know Rowlet eventually becomes Grass/Ghost right? Also he always captures the regional bird of the region, moron.

Him: There's no need for that, besides I was joking.

Me: Sure you were...

Me: Also, if you were joking, where was the "/sarcasm" tag?

But in all seriousness, we might have another Johto on our hands, given it wasn't until episode 38 of Johto that Ash got Noctowl.

Well I predicted Sarah Natochenny will repriese Ash and Delia, but you'll see next week.

Unless previously stated, why would that even change though? :Kappa:  Almost no point predicting that tbph.

(Also it'd be awkward at the end of XY if the VAs did change)

But how could the first two episodes be dubbed already, they haven't even been released in Japan yet.

Don't forget the first two episodes of XY were previewed in English literally days after they aired in Japan.

So the series has begun in Japan

I didn't watch a livestream of the episodes (woke up late), but from what I read by those who did, the series apparently has more continuity than XY

[spoiler=ie]

Ash mentioning his Tauros.

To be fair, I won't be able to watch the episodes until I get home from work anyway.

So the series has begun in Japan

I didn't watch a livestream of the episodes (woke up late), but from what I read by those who did, the series apparently has more continuity than XY

[spoiler=ie]

Ash mentioning his Tauros.

To be fair, I won't be able to watch the episodes until I get home from work anyway.

Here let me help you:

Illegal links removed.

Brit, when you get back, change the name of the thread to Pokemon the Series Sun and Moon.

Looks like Pokemon's gonna move to Disney. We may have to pay our respect on the other thread, cause the last episode of XY and Z won't be just that, it'll be the last episode of pokemon to air on Cartoon Network.

I know I heard Mallow's voice before, just can't remember when? Does she sound like Serena.

Archived