Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably either Orange Fanta or Hot Chocolate with a shot of caramel. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream milkshakes are also up there.

What is your favorite hair color?

I give Heatran no end of hate, but there's actually one pokemon I hate even more than that. One.

250px-687Malamar.png

funking Malamar. So right off the bat this thing is funk-ugly. It looks like the animators of The Little Mermaid tried to create a scene where Ursula was a squid but somewhere along the line they had a really bad acid trip and this is the result. And it's not even ugly in a "it's ugly in a cute way" way like, say, Trubbish; Malamar is just not pleasing to look at. And then, it's cry is equally hideous like it's the tormented wails of your cute little Inkay howling in pain, asking you what you've done to it. So already Malamar is an abomination and we haven't even fought it yet. When the time for battle actually comes, Malamar is Dark/Psychic. Which is a really cool typing. However, Malamar's best attack is Superpower, which is a move I'm not really crazy about, not to mention Malamar doesn't get STAB from it. This next part is gonna sound scrubby as hell, but fighting against Malamar is just boring. You either zing it with a special move or watch your sheet get Contrary Superpower'd in the face. It's not even that good purely because it's only got the one trick!

Plus its evolution condition is just stupid. Like it's creative as hell don't get me wrong. But it's stupid. Inkay's cute tho, so that's nice. Just don't evolve it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that its dex entries mention that it uses its psychic powers to mind control people into doing everything for it. Mind control is honestly one of my least favorite powers out there, and Malamar is just abusing it to be a lazy jabroni. Get up and do it yourself you damn owlsquid. So yeah I hate basically everything about Malamar besides it's pre-evolution and its typing, which I feel was wasted potential.

I am pleased with your delivery.

What is your favorite monster?

oops. Angel Food cake. my mistake.

Why did you name your account Forest Fire?

I just realized that nyx sounds like next.

Would you like to know where my name comes from?

no clue, honestly.

What's that avatar?

Oh that's a tough one. I thought Tari Tari was pretty obscure but I'm unsure...I think I'll still go with that since I barely see anyone who has watched it.

What is one game you like that no one else likes (or vice versa)?

Dullahan.

Wasn't it zombie?

I give all I can. It's more about the thought and acknowledgement of those who really actively help people out on ycm. I'm not the only one that has thought of doing something generous, but I feel that it wouldn't hurt to be generous to others.

Do you celebrate any holidays?

Probably a good colourful blue, as opposed to my slightly dull blue I have. Green is another favourite, though I don't think I have seen anyone with green eyes IRL.

Why did you change my text from "color" to "colour" in your quote?

The red line for spellcheck was annoying me so I changed it.

Amuse me:

What's black, white, but red all over?

Nah, zombies are just way more accessible than dullahans is all. They're a favorite, but not the favorite.

Have I been lied to this whole time?

roar

How was Sun and Moon?

Plates and plates of 1ft stackings.

Do you use syrup?

I wouldn't say "no one else likes" but I've literally met three people online who have heard of the game.

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story <3

What are your favorite chips?

Yes, please!

Didn't I already ask you a question?

Mega Ninetails w/ a Santa hat badly edited on it

What is your least favorite Mega Evolution?

Archived