The Nyx Avatar

Post and I'll ask you a question

Then would you care to explain to me how you win with him?

Big reads and good Flame Chokes. Alternatively, by playing For Glory.

Who is your favorite villain?

Probably Phoenix from Kamen Rider Wizard. Probably the largest threat in the series and had one of my favourite battles in the franchise as well.

Scar from the Lion King is up there as well.

Big reads and good Flame Chokes. Alternatively, by playing For Glory.

What is your least favorite character in Super Smash Bros?

Probably Phoenix from Kamen Rider Wizard. Probably the largest threat in the series and had one of my favourite battles in the franchise as well.

Scar from the Lion King is up there as well.

Can I watch Kamen Rider 000, or is there another I need to watch prior to it?

What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

Depends. If it's a day where I can hit the snooze button, I do so. If it's a day where I can't, I get up and go take a shower to get ready for the day. If it's a day off, I either go back to sleep, lie there thinking bizarre thoughts, or read a book.

Can I watch Kamen Rider 000, or is there another I need to watch prior to it?

All series are stand alone except for cross over movies, so not really. Watch Kamen Rider W first if you plan to watch the OOOs/W movie though.

Bayonetta

Why do you like Superheavy Samurai?

Depends. If it's a day where I can hit the snooze button, I do so. If it's a day where I can't, I get up and go take a shower to get ready for the day. If it's a day off, I either go back to sleep, lie there thinking bizarre thoughts, or read a book.

What is your favorite color?

How is a cow sneaky? Is it a ninja cow?

Fvsb5JL.jpg
Can the next username you have incorporate the work "cow" in a portameu or a punny name?

Not go on the internet for a week.

What's the worst time to sneeze?

All series are stand alone except for cross over movies, so not really. Watch Kamen Rider W first if you plan to watch the OOOs/W movie though.

Was it good?

Yeah

How can be sure and that you won't disappear?

Why do you like Superheavy Samurai?

Compared to most decks, they have a very unusual playstyle. Attacking from DEF, not using spells/traps, and making it all work is pretty fun. Plus they're hype as funk once they get rolling.

look at my life and look at yours

get some inspiration why you bored

Do you believe in ghosts?

OOOs is worth the watch, it has a good story and good cast.

What's your favorite Pokemon starter?

derp

Other than go on this site, what is it you do?

Easy. I'll be on more often because of the holidays.

What happened beforehand? School?

Compared to most decks, they have a very unusual playstyle. Attacking from DEF, not using spells/traps, and making it all work is pretty fun. Plus they're hype as funk once they get rolling.

What do you find intriguing in the dead (zombies, ghosts, reapers, ect.)?

What do you find intriguing in the dead (zombies, ghosts, reapers, ect.)?

I actually answered this once long ago in an AMA, and spent a lot of time going through my content in search of my answer to this question.

I try to make a point in differentiating between dead and undead, since the latter can still move around, speak, consent, etc. The answer to my fascination with undeath stems from that I'm just extremely uncomfortable with the concept of death. The fact that someday my life functions will cease and I will lose consciousness forever, unable to take any action or thought again, be with the people I like being with, doing things I want to do...doesn't sit well with me. I get tense and worried just thinking about it. The undead to me represent the ability to take my greatest fear and kick it in the balls. I see an unliving character and am immmediately fascinated. How did they get that way? What were the circumstances for their unlife starting? How can I replicate it and join the ranks of the undead? Being able to dance around death in such a manner is ultimately what I want most out of life, and who better to couple up with afterwards than another one of the undead?