Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite anime character?

I would say my favorite is toss up between Vash (Trigun) and Spike (Cowboy Bebop). This is because neither one is a hero in any sense of the word but they usually end up doing something good anyway. I tend to like the characters that just are. I don't really care for the hero/villian labels.

15 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I would say my favorite is toss up between Vash (Trigun) and Spike (Cowboy Bebop). This is because neither one is a hero in any sense of the word but they usually end up doing something good anyway. I tend to like the characters that just are. I don't really care for the hero/villian labels.

Favorite antagonist from anime?

14 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite antagonist from anime?

Frieza. He's the only true antagonist that anime has. Every other villian has an end goal or something. Frieza is literally a tier below Beerus on the totem pole and his only purpose is to simply piss off Goku. He's just a bad guy and that's why I like him.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:45 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

With family of course.

When was the last time you got sick?

On 12/17/2019 at 7:24 AM, Kazuchika Okada said:

By sheer nostalgia, I'd choose Sigma from the Megaman X series. He ain't nothing special but welp. If choosing for real, maybe Vaas from Far Cry 3 or Haytham Kenway from Assassin's Creed 3. Who would you choose?

Tohru Adachi from Persona 4.

Can you name a video game you played that wasn't necessarily bad, but disappointing?

44 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Tohru Adachi from Persona 4.

Can you name a video game you played that wasn't necessarily bad, but disappointing?

Good choice, Adachi is pretty well "designed" as a character.

Skyrim and Fallout 4. The way Bethesda does open world games is just unacceptable. Both games still have a lot of good points on them and some deep things hidden if you search enough, but the fact that they are open world games in which you could explore the entire world or just the main story and the end result is exactly the same is not something an open world game should have.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:39 AM, Kazuchika Okada said:

Good choice, Adachi is pretty well "designed" as a character.

Skyrim and Fallout 4. The way Bethesda does open world games is just unacceptable. Both games still have a lot of good points on them and some deep things hidden if you search enough, but the fact that they are open world games in which you could explore the entire world or just the main story and the end result is exactly the same is not something an open world game should have.

What are your plans for today (Christmas Eve)?

On 12/18/2019 at 1:46 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

Last year after I got the flu shot.

Did you ever own any pets?

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Did you ever own any pets?

Well, I had a few dogs and cats and even a hamster and a rooster. Now I have a shih tzu that's about as smart as a bag of bricks, a grey cat that survives just fine on his own and a black cat that survives by being a freeloader. The cats are mine and they aren't really pets. They just bonded with me. But yeah, the black cat doesn't even act like a cat. He isn't neutered but he doesn't hunt or mate and he actually brought up a few kittens by himself. So he's the single dad type of cat.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:03 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

Well, I had a few dogs and cats and even a hamster and a rooster. Now I have a shih tzu that's about as smart as a bag of bricks, a grey cat that survives just fine on his own and a black cat that survives by being a freeloader. The cats are mine and they aren't really pets. They just bonded with me. But yeah, the black cat doesn't even act like a cat. He isn't neutered but he doesn't hunt or mate and he actually brought up a few kittens by himself. So he's the single dad type of cat.

How was your Christmas?

Archived