Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

14 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite Main Deck monster?

Heh, you probably know already it's gotta be a waifu 😅. So, after a long deathmatch, the winner was Serene Psychic Witch, with Ritual Beast Tamer Lara and Aria the Melodious Diva coming close. Leaving Waifus aside, probably El Shaddoll Construct, its too majestic.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Well enough. Did everything I wanted to and I didn't have to worry about work.

What do you do for work?

19 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Design wise, I love Entei. He just looks so majestic. I want a Mega Entei.

As for cool, I'd go with Regice. It's literally made of ice.

Fair enough.

Ugliest or dumbest-looking Pokemon in your opinion?

7 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Heh, you probably know already it's gotta be a waifu 😅. So, after a long deathmatch, the winner was Serene Psychic Witch, with Ritual Beast Tamer Lara and Aria the Melodious Diva coming close. Leaving Waifus aside, probably El Shaddoll Construct, its too majestic.

El Shaddoll Construct isn't a Main Deck monster. So, I take it Serene Psychic witch wins?

Anywho:

Do you own any cards?

31 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

El Shaddoll Construct isn't a Main Deck monster. So, I take it Serene Psychic witch wins?

Anywho:

Do you own any cards?

*facepalm* Ah yeah, I forgot you said Main Deck and not simply Monster, my bad.

Yeah, I do, but I don't have recent cards in general. I'm not much of a competitive player, since I'm against Konami's current business model that keeps destroying competitive Decks every certain time in order to force players to spends considerable amounts of money to make a new one, every time making the new Decks stronger so even ones that aren't hit by the banlist haven't a chance against the newer stuff. I'm not against the players who actually make Deck after Deck (most people, I guess), but this model just doesn't feel right to me. So yeah, I mostly own old cards, Mermail/Atlantean stuff (last Deck I made until I said screw this) and my collection of waifus, which goes over 150 cards, right now.

13 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

*facepalm* Ah yeah, I forgot you said Main Deck and not simply Monster, my bad.

Yeah, I do, but I don't have recent cards in general. I'm not much of a competitive player, since I'm against Konami's current business model that keeps destroying competitive Decks every certain time in order to force players to spends considerable amounts of money to make a new one, every time making the new Decks stronger so even ones that aren't hit by the banlist haven't a chance against the newer stuff. I'm not against the players who actually make Deck after Deck (most people, I guess), but this model just doesn't feel right to me. So yeah, I mostly own old cards, Mermail/Atlantean stuff (last Deck I made until I said screw this) and my collection of waifus, which goes over 150 cards, right now.

Yeah. I usually just buy what looks cool/cute to me or whatever's in my price range. But then I see something like Witchcrafter and I say "Fuck this". It's like Prophecy/Spellbook all over again. Also, I don't buy competitive archetypes if the art looks ugly/boring to me.

Priciest card you've bought?

7 hours ago, Lystern said:

World of Warcraft.

Favorite subject in school?

7 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Yeah. I usually just buy what looks cool/cute to me or whatever's in my price range. But then I see something like Witchcrafter and I say "funk this". It's like Prophecy/Spellbook all over again. Also, I don't buy competitive archetypes if the art looks ugly/boring to me.

Priciest card you've bought?

I can relate to that, I tend to ignore competitive archetypes, save for a few ones, like Sky Striker (and it got obliterated just recently) but my reasoning in the previous question prevents me from making 'em. Also, it seems the waifu stuff is neverending, and I'm getting kinda tired, more now that they noticed making a pricey waifu per archetype (or a waifu archetype) is the way to go. I want to hit the 180 so I have 10 full 18-pocket sleeves.

Not a really pricey one, though. It was a Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, I bought it for a friend's birthday. It was like $20 during the reign of Chaos Decks, many years ago. Nothing compared to the stuff of today, I guess.

37 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

I can relate to that, I tend to ignore competitive archetypes, save for a few ones, like Sky Striker (and it got obliterated just recently) but my reasoning in the previous question prevents me from making 'em. Also, it seems the waifu stuff is neverending, and I'm getting kinda tired, more now that they noticed making a pricey waifu per archetype (or a waifu archetype) is the way to go. I want to hit the 180 so I have 10 full 18-pocket sleeves.

Not a really pricey one, though. It was a Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, I bought it for a friend's birthday. It was like $20 during the reign of Chaos Decks, many years ago. Nothing compared to the stuff of today, I guess.

Least you didn't buy Dingirsu (like me).

What was the best card you ever pulled from a pack?

19 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Least you didn't buy Dingirsu (like me).

What was the best card you ever pulled from a pack?

Dingirisu is currently also around $20 isn't it? Was it more expensive before?

I nerve buy packs. A always buy cards from other players, or at the shop. Reason? Once, I bought a pack. Result: A rare Mad-Sword Beast. Next day, a bought a pack. Result: A rare Mad-Sword Beast. Next day, in another shop. C'mon, it cannot happen again. Result: A rare Mad-Sword Beast. "$%%&$@!!! screw this. So, in answer to your question, I guess the best card I've pulled from a pack is a rare Mad-Sword Beast.😂

4 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

I nerve buy packs. A always buy cards from other players, or at the shop. Reason? Once, I bought a pack. Result: A rare Mad-Sword Beast. Next day, a bought a pack. Result: A rare Mad-Sword Beast. Next day, in another shop. C'mon, it cannot happen again. Result: A rare Mad-Sword Beast. "$%%&$@!!! screw this. So, in answer to your question, I guess the best card I've pulled from a pack is a rare Mad-Sword Beast.😂

You must've felt like Joey in his duel against Duke.

"Let's open 5 random booster packs and that will be our deck" - this is 100% fair.

5 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

I rarely buy from other people. I only did when I had little money of my own and very few cards. And to answer your question: 40.

What was the best Deck you put together?

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

"Let's open 5 random booster packs and that will be our deck" - this is 100% fair.

Do you prefer Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon?

12 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Do you prefer Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon?

Community-wise, Pokemon is much less toxic.

Game-wise, I prefer Yu-Gi-Oh! because while the competitive community is toxic, I still love the game, making cards and chilling with casual players while learning an ever-evolving game.

15 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Lol, Horu, you're one evil guy. No matter how many times I've told you I didn't watch the anime, you keep throwing YuGiOh anime references I don't understand. So I went to youtube to watch this Joey vs Duke duel, only to discover everything was a sarcasm. Heh, well at least THAT Mad Sword Beast inflicted some dmg.

14 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

40? Ugh, damn it, man.

I'd say, according to that era, it was the A Legendary Ocean Deck. It could more or less stand against the strongest Decks of those times. Then the non-Fusion Extra Deck monsters came, and it became thrash.

22 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Community-wise, Pokemon is much less toxic.

Game-wise, I prefer Yu-Gi-Oh! because while the competitive community is toxic, I still love the game, making cards and chilling with casual players while learning an ever-evolving game.

I know the feeling. I like to play Overwatch, despite the toxic community members.

If you were to have a monster in your Deck as a Deck Master, who would it be?

7 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Lol, Horu, you're one evil guy. No matter how many times I've told you I didn't watch the anime, you keep throwing YuGiOh anime references I don't understand. So I went to youtube to watch this Joey vs Duke duel, only to discover everything was a sarcasm. Heh, well at least THAT Mad Sword Beast inflicted some dmg.

40? Ugh, damn it, man.

I'd say, according to that era, it was the A Legendary Ocean Deck. It could more or less stand against the strongest Decks of those times. Then the non-Fusion Extra Deck monsters came, and it became thrash.

Like me with Six Samurai. Later Xyz come and screw over Shi En.

Do you prefer to write or draw?

9 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I know the feeling. I like to play Overwatch, despite the toxic community members.

If you were to have a monster in your Deck as a Deck Master, who would it be?

I would actually pick Summoned Skull. Now if I could choose a monster of my own creation to serve as my Deck Master, it would definitely be either Eclyptian Paladin or Ancient Avian - Mockingbird. Both of those monsters are Level 4 or lower.

5 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I would actually pick Summoned Skull. Now if I could choose a monster of my own creation to serve as my Deck Master, it would definitely be either Eclyptian Paladin or Ancient Avian - Mockingbird. Both of those monsters are Level 4 or lower.

Which Monster would you like as a Duel Spirit?

Archived