The Nyx Avatar

Post and I'll ask you a question

18 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I joined the army and moved a thousand miles away from my family to start a new life. So there a good thousand mile gap between my family and me.

Wait. So where do you live?

11 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I love both of those cards!

What subject are/were you best at?

Awesome!

Math, then I started losing interest and getting bad at it in later years. Nowadays, if it counts, music.

On 11/20/2019 at 6:12 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

Texas

What was the hardest game you played?

13 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

Awesome!

Math, then I started losing interest and getting bad at it in later years. Nowadays, if it counts, music.

dVDJiez.gif?noredirect

Which video game did you buy that you'd say was worth every cent?

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

The final mission on Halo Reach. I always run out of weapons and die.

Well, that's mission. But what about game? Or is Halo Reach the hardest game?

On 11/18/2019 at 8:35 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite card game?

Exploding Kittens is fun because it's short and perfect for a break at work.

7 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Diablo

Which Yugioh card features your favorite art?

1 minute ago, TheComposer said:

Exploding Kittens is fun because it's short and perfect for a break at work.

You get to play cards at work?

2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Which video game did you buy that you'd say was worth every cent?

The Playstation 1. That thing has so many gems that I never got to play and it was at a happy medium in the evolution of games where it was harder to make bad ones, it was truly blessed. What about you?

46 minutes ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

The Playstation 1. That thing has so many gems that I never got to play and it was at a happy medium in the evolution of games where it was harder to make bad ones, it was truly blessed. What about you?

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. I paid 86 to buy it brand new. Not only was it nostalgic, but it had great environments, colorful characters, arguably the best story, funny moments, great music and art, gameplay mechanics, and it was the first turnbased RPG that I actually made progress in. I played Earthbound a year prior, and knew nothing of RPGs. Nor did I have enough patience for it at the time. So I left it for years.

But I said game as opposed to console, so again...which video game did you buy that you'd say was worth every cent?

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. I paid 86 to buy it brand new. Not only was it nostalgic, but it had great environments, colorful characters, arguably the best story, funny moments, great music and art, gameplay mechanics, and it was the first turnbased RPG that I actually made progress in. I played Earthbound a year prior, and knew nothing of RPGs. Nor did I have enough patience for it at the time. So I left it for years.

But I said game as opposed to console, so again...which video game did you buy that you'd say was worth every cent?

lol my bad my eyes were so weird I swear I read console

Final Fantasy: Tactics. Not a single flaw on that game whatsoever, pretty much got me started on getting obsessed with RPGs, and it kind of helped me in learning english (since at the time I was a kid so I had to forcibly learn it to understand what was going on) since it was also one of my first games.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:35 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

Slifer's most recent art is pretty nice.

Favorite Flash game?

On 11/22/2019 at 12:24 AM, Kazuchika Okada said:

lol my bad my eyes were so weird I swear I read console

Final Fantasy: Tactics. Not a single flaw on that game whatsoever, pretty much got me started on getting obsessed with RPGs, and it kind of helped me in learning english (since at the time I was a kid so I had to forcibly learn it to understand what was going on) since it was also one of my first games.

That's okay. Once I read president instead of persistent.

That's some good motivation. I have the GBA version.

What's the spookiest thing that happened to you?

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

That's okay. Once I read president instead of persistent.

That's some good motivation. I have the GBA version.

What's the spookiest thing that happened to you?

Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever got into a situation that made me super spooked in real life. The ones that happened were pretty minor so I can't remember them. Though when I was a kid I used to see some weird shadows under my house's front door, like someone was trying to invade. If that kind of thing happened nowadays i would be scared shitless but as a kid I didn't give a single funk about it lol

3 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

Now that I think about it, I don't think I ever got into a situation that made me super spooked in real life. The ones that happened were pretty minor so I can't remember them. Though when I was a kid I used to see some weird shadows under my house's front door, like someone was trying to invade. If that kind of thing happened nowadays i would be scared shitless but as a kid I didn't give a single funk about it lol

Favorite Flash game?

1 hour ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I haven't really played any Flash games so I really can't think of any.

Spookiest thing that you've seen?

On 11/21/2019 at 8:27 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

You get to play cards at work?

Sometimes during lunch. We play ping pong more often though. Software dev life.

44 minutes ago, TheComposer said:

Sometimes during lunch. We play ping pong more often though. Software dev life.

Sounds fun.

Is there a Yugioh archetype that never had a duelist in the anime that you'd like to see get a duelist?

59 minutes ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

The Xiao Xiao series. I loved Stick games in general for some reason but Xiao Xiao was something else.

I liked the Madness games, FancyPants, Sonic, and of course the og, Battle in Megaville.

Favorite Pokemon character?

7 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Spookiest thing that you've seen?

I would say the spookiest thing I've seen is something I never exactly expected to see.

1. My older and brother and I walked behind a girl to make sure the got home safely because she asked us to and when we got to an empty sandlot (lots of those in Arizona), she vanished into thin air.

2. My Brother-in-law, my nephew and me were walking home from the corner store (it was about 1:30AM and we were just picking up a couple 2L bottles of pepsi) and we walked by a guy that looked perfectly normal under the lights of the building and parking lot. We had a good 5 minute headstart on this guy when we looked back and saw he was only about 100ft behind us. When we saw him under the streetlight, he had hooved feet much like a goat. Also, that guy also walked fast enough to pass us despite us having that much of a head start.

So there's 2 examples of what happens at night in Arizona.

6 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I liked the Madness games, FancyPants, Sonic, and of course the og, Battle in Megaville.

Favorite Pokemon character?

That's pretty cool. I remember there was a shooter called Raze or something like that, I used to like that too.

None.