Jump to content
The Nyx Avatar

Post and I'll ask you a question

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite Spell Card?

First question and is already a tough one, but I'd say its A Legendary Ocean, because it allowed me to rebel with a relatively strong WATER Deck during those ol' times where Chaos and Control Decks ruled the meta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

My favorite episode is the debut of Black Luster Soldier. After that, I'd go with the debut of Magician of Black Chaos. Third on that list would be when Atem duels Bakura on Kaiba's blimp and almost kills him with Slifer.

Favorite character?

9 hours ago, Lystern said:

I think it's Plague Inc.

Least favorite game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite character?

Joey. He's legit as a duelist. Yugi owns a game shop, Kaiba owns a multi-million dollar company and Pegasus made the game. So Joey doesn't have the access as them and has to rely on luck just like everyone else to pull half decent cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Joey. He's legit as a duelist. Yugi owns a game shop, Kaiba owns a multi-million dollar company and Pegasus made the game. So Joey doesn't have the access as them and has to rely on luck just like everyone else to pull half decent cards.

Was there a video game that genuinely frustrated you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 8:02 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Was there a video game that genuinely frustrated you?

WWE2K17 actually frustrated me to the point where I didn't play it for 2 months when I first bought it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 11:50 AM, Rayfield Shade said:

First question and is already a tough one, but I'd say its A Legendary Ocean, because it allowed me to rebel with a relatively strong WATER Deck during those ol' times where Chaos and Control Decks ruled the meta.

Favorite Trap?

15 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

WWE2K17 actually frustrated me to the point where I didn't play it for 2 months when I first bought it.

Have you ever returned a game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite Trap?

Nostalgia-wise, Needle Ceiling, nobody expected that stuff coming, lots of monsters destroyed. As for artwork, I was captivated by the recent Dragonmaid Downtime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Has there ever been a game you regret buying?

I usually try to avoid games I probably won't like. On the other end of the spectrum, I should've bought monster hunter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2020 at 3:37 AM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite character?

Least favorite game?

Any game that requires hard grinding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Nostalgia-wise, Needle Ceiling, nobody expected that stuff coming, lots of monsters destroyed. As for artwork, I was captivated by the recent Dragonmaid Downtime.

Favorite Main Deck monster?

22 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I usually try to avoid games I probably won't like. On the other end of the spectrum, I should've bought monster hunter.

Which Pokemon has the coolest-looking design in your opinion?

13 hours ago, Lystern said:

Any game that requires hard grinding.

Can you name an example you played?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Which Pokemon has the coolest-looking design in your opinion?

Design wise, I love Entei. He just looks so majestic. I want a Mega Entei.

As for cool, I'd go with Regice. It's literally made of ice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite Main Deck monster?

Heh, you probably know already it's gotta be a waifu 😅. So, after a long deathmatch, the winner was Serene Psychic Witch, with Ritual Beast Tamer Lara and Aria the Melodious Diva coming close. Leaving Waifus aside, probably El Shaddoll Construct, its too majestic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Well enough. Did everything I wanted to and I didn't have to worry about work.

What do you do for work?

19 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Design wise, I love Entei. He just looks so majestic. I want a Mega Entei.

As for cool, I'd go with Regice. It's literally made of ice.

Fair enough.

Ugliest or dumbest-looking Pokemon in your opinion?

7 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

Heh, you probably know already it's gotta be a waifu 😅. So, after a long deathmatch, the winner was Serene Psychic Witch, with Ritual Beast Tamer Lara and Aria the Melodious Diva coming close. Leaving Waifus aside, probably El Shaddoll Construct, its too majestic.

El Shaddoll Construct isn't a Main Deck monster. So, I take it Serene Psychic witch wins?

Anywho:

Do you own any cards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Fair enough.

Ugliest or dumbest-looking Pokemon in your opinion?

Well, the Zygarde cells look pretty dumb. But I'd say the dumbest design has to be Alolan Dugtrio. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

El Shaddoll Construct isn't a Main Deck monster. So, I take it Serene Psychic witch wins?

Anywho:

Do you own any cards?

*facepalm* Ah yeah, I forgot you said Main Deck and not simply Monster, my bad.

Yeah, I do, but I don't have recent cards in general. I'm not much of a competitive player, since I'm against Konami's current business model that keeps destroying competitive Decks every certain time in order to force players to spends considerable amounts of money to make a new one, every time making the new Decks stronger so even ones that aren't hit by the banlist haven't a chance against the newer stuff. I'm not against the players who actually make Deck after Deck (most people, I guess), but this model just doesn't feel right to me. So yeah, I mostly own old cards, Mermail/Atlantean stuff (last Deck I made until I said screw this) and my collection of waifus, which goes over 150 cards, right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 4:13 AM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Can you name an example you played?

World of Warcraft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rayfield Shade said:

*facepalm* Ah yeah, I forgot you said Main Deck and not simply Monster, my bad.

Yeah, I do, but I don't have recent cards in general. I'm not much of a competitive player, since I'm against Konami's current business model that keeps destroying competitive Decks every certain time in order to force players to spends considerable amounts of money to make a new one, every time making the new Decks stronger so even ones that aren't hit by the banlist haven't a chance against the newer stuff. I'm not against the players who actually make Deck after Deck (most people, I guess), but this model just doesn't feel right to me. So yeah, I mostly own old cards, Mermail/Atlantean stuff (last Deck I made until I said screw this) and my collection of waifus, which goes over 150 cards, right now.

Yeah. I usually just buy what looks cool/cute to me or whatever's in my price range. But then I see something like Witchcrafter and I say "Fuck this". It's like Prophecy/Spellbook all over again. Also, I don't buy competitive archetypes if the art looks ugly/boring to me.

Priciest card you've bought?

7 hours ago, Lystern said:

World of Warcraft.

Favorite subject in school?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Yeah. I usually just buy what looks cool/cute to me or whatever's in my price range. But then I see something like Witchcrafter and I say "funk this". It's like Prophecy/Spellbook all over again. Also, I don't buy competitive archetypes if the art looks ugly/boring to me.

Priciest card you've bought?

I can relate to that, I tend to ignore competitive archetypes, save for a few ones, like Sky Striker (and it got obliterated just recently) but my reasoning in the previous question prevents me from making 'em. Also, it seems the waifu stuff is neverending, and I'm getting kinda tired, more now that they noticed making a pricey waifu per archetype (or a waifu archetype) is the way to go. I want to hit the 180 so I have 10 full 18-pocket sleeves.

Not a really pricey one, though. It was a Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, I bought it for a friend's birthday. It was like $20 during the reign of Chaos Decks, many years ago. Nothing compared to the stuff of today, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

I can relate to that, I tend to ignore competitive archetypes, save for a few ones, like Sky Striker (and it got obliterated just recently) but my reasoning in the previous question prevents me from making 'em. Also, it seems the waifu stuff is neverending, and I'm getting kinda tired, more now that they noticed making a pricey waifu per archetype (or a waifu archetype) is the way to go. I want to hit the 180 so I have 10 full 18-pocket sleeves.

Not a really pricey one, though. It was a Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, I bought it for a friend's birthday. It was like $20 during the reign of Chaos Decks, many years ago. Nothing compared to the stuff of today, I guess.

Least you didn't buy Dingirsu (like me).

What was the best card you ever pulled from a pack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...