Jump to content

Post and I'll ask you a question


The Nyx Avatar
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Can you give a few examples?

The OC I'm working on right now, his name is Quill, he's one of the few Hybrid Soul characters in my main work. The first HS to be discovered actually. Also, a fairly difficult one to fight, much less kill.

Edited by Horu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2021 at 7:58 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

I watched every episode of that second anime on YouTube. But couldn't find Episode 25. So I went on an alternate website to watch it. Not worth it. So not fucking worth it.

If you were to have a superpower, which would you choose?

It was an OVA and not part of the original story, mostly just an epilogue of sorts.

Teleportation is my go to choice. Would make life so much more convenient, especially since I don't drive. Plus I always think it gets a bit underrated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Fw4yCPh.jpgeN3z0ML.jpg

429nUk9.jpg
M2j1YQ8.jpg

Those are the colored ones I found but my older computer has more (b&w sketches though) for reference xD
These have quite a bit of time between them in terms on when I drew them though.

What dish you like to order when you eat out?

8 hours ago, Horu said:

The OC I'm working on right now, his name is Quill, he's one of the few Hybrid Soul characters in my main work. The first HS to be discovered actually. Also, a fairly difficult one to fight, much less kill.

What is a Hybrid Soul?

2 hours ago, TheComposer said:

It was an OVA and not part of the original story, mostly just an epilogue of sorts.

Teleportation is my go to choice. Would make life so much more convenient, especially since I don't drive. Plus I always think it gets a bit underrated.

Can you give a few examples of places you'd want to teleport to?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 5:55 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

What's your favorite candy bar?

Not much candy bar products in my country, Snickers, Cadbury Dairy Milk, Silver Queen, if you count dietary bar e.g. Soy Joy, then sure it is (the taste ugh). My fav goes to Cadbury Dairy Milk, they say that the products taste different on each countries, but here, at least it taste good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

What is a Hybrid Soul?

Hybrid Souls in my work are generally humans whose soul is merged with that of an ancient spirit. Quill is the first one discovered and they learn that he is incredibly powerful and most HS characters tend to be near limitless in terms of power.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Can you give a few examples of places you'd want to teleport to?

Easy answers are remove work commute (when I go back to the office anyway) and visit family and friends. Delivery fees would never be needed as I could go anywhere I wanted to eat.

But could also use it to visit other countries like Japan, or easily spend a day at a water park during summer, or really just anywhere nice I could go swimming. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

What dish you like to order when you eat out?

More or less the same stuff I mentioned earlier that I like. Salmon, pastas, quesadillas, depending on the place of course.

I like sweets a lot so IHOP kind of stuff ( pancakes, hot chocolate, that sort of thing) though I don't go there almost ever.... I'm aware it isn't the healthiest stuff xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Erika Mishima said:

Not much candy bar products in my country, Snickers, Cadbury Dairy Milk, Silver Queen, if you count dietary bar e.g. Soy Joy, then sure it is (the taste ugh). My fav goes to Cadbury Dairy Milk, they say that the products taste different on each countries, but here, at least it taste good.

Ah. I myself like a good Kit-Kat bar.

Who's your favorite Pokemon character?

9 hours ago, Horu said:

 

Hybrid Souls in my work are generally humans whose soul is merged with that of an ancient spirit. Quill is the first one discovered and they learn that he is incredibly powerful and most HS characters tend to be near limitless in terms of power.

Do you have any female OCs?

7 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Easy answers are remove work commute (when I go back to the office anyway) and visit family and friends. Delivery fees would never be needed as I could go anywhere I wanted to eat.

But could also use it to visit other countries like Japan, or easily spend a day at a water park during summer, or really just anywhere nice I could go swimming. 

Sounds good to me.

What games do yo have on the Nintendo Switch?

7 hours ago, Sleepy said:

More or less the same stuff I mentioned earlier that I like. Salmon, pastas, quesadillas, depending on the place of course.

I like sweets a lot so IHOP kind of stuff ( pancakes, hot chocolate, that sort of thing) though I don't go there almost ever.... I'm aware it isn't the healthiest stuff xD

The majority of delicious dishes aren't healthy.

What is your favorite combination of colors?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Ah. I myself like a good Kit-Kat bar.

Who's your favorite Pokemon character?

There is also Kit Kat bar here, but hard to find, and won't find it on a small store.

Tobias, because y'know, i love bullshit 🤣

Joke aside, these persons, because i like them equally

N Harmonia

N_Reshiram.jpg

Anime aside, i love his characterization in game, he has some sort of prince-y charm, mysterious yet calm, and out of all, someone who can understand (their language? feelings?) of a pokemon. That type of pure and innocent boy that was deceived by his own stepfather. Also final showdown where you battle him using Reshiram/Kyurem is just awesome, to prove either truth, or ideal, whichever stronger, be the path chosen, moving forward.

 

Ghetsis Harmonia

Ghetsis_White_Kyurem_PG.png

What? All were B/W characters? Yes, because i think that was the best, the pokemon franchise has ever gave, at least for me. Why Ghetsis? Simple, pure evil. You see, we have Giovanni, Cyrus, Archie/Maxie, Lysandre even Guzma, they have their own pros and cons, but Ghetsis always leave me with an image "true villain, true evil". Although his goals aren't truly evil (separating pokemon from human, to prevent of future abuse), but that process of achieving the said goal, by using all means, damn. Deceive his own adoptive son, sadistic in nature, the only villain that tries to kill the player character in game, also using the legendary pokemon to freeze entire region, come on, even Archie/Maxie repent to their mistake of waking the Kyogre/Groudon, but Ghetsis, screw that lmao.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/10/2021 at 6:13 AM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Any games you've been playing recently?

I haven't' had much time to play recently. I keep playing that gacha game I've mentioned here and there. I keep playing it because I'm part of a club, and I like to keep supporting my friends, but otherwise it's not that fun.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2021 at 6:44 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

What games do yo have on the Nintendo Switch?

The World Ends With You Final Remix, very soon Neo: The World Ends With You, Breath of the Wild, Fire Emblem Warriors, Animal Crossing:New Horizons, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and Bravely Default 2. And a bunch of Jackbox games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2021 at 10:54 PM, Horu said:

 

I do. One of them is a demigod.

 

Do you have any OCs that don't have powers?

On 7/23/2021 at 7:09 AM, Erika Mishima said:

There is also Kit Kat bar here, but hard to find, and won't find it on a small store.

Tobias, because y'know, i love bullshit 🤣

Joke aside, these persons, because i like them equally

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

N Harmonia

N_Reshiram.jpg

Anime aside, i love his characterization in game, he has some sort of prince-y charm, mysterious yet calm, and out of all, someone who can understand (their language? feelings?) of a pokemon. That type of pure and innocent boy that was deceived by his own stepfather. Also final showdown where you battle him using Reshiram/Kyurem is just awesome, to prove either truth, or ideal, whichever stronger, be the path chosen, moving forward.

 

Ghetsis Harmonia

Ghetsis_White_Kyurem_PG.png

What? All were B/W characters? Yes, because i think that was the best, the pokemon franchise has ever gave, at least for me. Why Ghetsis? Simple, pure evil. You see, we have Giovanni, Cyrus, Archie/Maxie, Lysandre even Guzma, they have their own pros and cons, but Ghetsis always leave me with an image "true villain, true evil". Although his goals aren't truly evil (separating pokemon from human, to prevent of future abuse), but that process of achieving the said goal, by using all means, damn. Deceive his own adoptive son, sadistic in nature, the only villain that tries to kill the player character in game, also using the legendary pokemon to freeze entire region, come on, even Archie/Maxie repent to their mistake of waking the Kyogre/Groudon, but Ghetsis, screw that lmao.

 

 

I too like Black and White. It had the best narrative, and great music and characters to boot.

Do you like ice cream?

19 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I haven't' had much time to play recently. I keep playing that gacha game I've mentioned here and there. I keep playing it because I'm part of a club, and I like to keep supporting my friends, but otherwise it's not that fun.

Any games I've played that catch your attention?

15 hours ago, TheComposer said:

The World Ends With You Final Remix, very soon Neo: The World Ends With You, Breath of the Wild, Fire Emblem Warriors, Animal Crossing:New Horizons, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and Bravely Default 2. And a bunch of Jackbox games.

Oh! You've played New Horizons?

7 minutes ago, cr47t said:

misunderstood, sorry

Do you think you could post in my next "Post and" thread? Not the song one (unless you really want to).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...