Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

On 9/5/2021 at 1:18 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Are there any Pokemon that have a color scheme you like (shiny or not)?

Leaving aside the obvious Meloetta pic, Chandelure's combination of black and purple with those yellow eyes is pretty cool. I also like stuff like Luxray's Blue+Black, Hatterene's gradient hair, Bounsweet's family of green+wine, Ribombee's yellow+brown, among others. Shiny, again, Bounsweet family, Porygon2, and a lovely shiny round seal

363.png?v=26

Edited by Rayfield Lumina
  • Like 2

On 9/7/2021 at 10:16 AM, Erika Mishima said:

I love both equally, but i prefer the turn-based because, i'm slow hand 😅

Which turn-based RPGs do you like?

On 9/9/2021 at 1:16 AM, TheComposer said:

Don't really have one anymore, they all kind of blend together as excuses to have time off now lol. But as a kid it was Christmas.

What was your favorite Christmas present by far?

On 9/9/2021 at 11:47 AM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Leaving aside the obvious Meloetta pic, Chandelure's combination of black and purple with those yellow eyes is pretty cool. I also like stuff like Luxray's Blue+Black, Hatterene's gradient hair, Bounsweet's family of green+wine, Ribombee's yellow+brown, among others. Shiny, again, Bounsweet family, Porygon2, and a lovely shiny round seal

363.png?v=26

The Luxray line has one of my favorite color schemes as well.

Do you like real-time RPGs, or just turn-based?

22 hours ago, Mr. Best Male 2008 said:

do me again

On 9/6/2021 at 4:15 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

What will you do this Halloween?

35 minutes ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

I don't but my friends do and I have made several levels in mario maker and I'm decent at smash.

What consoles do you own?

2 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I'm unsure what do you mean with real-time RPG (examples?). It's likely I like them, tho. Perhaps you mean stuff like the Tales of games? Because those are among my favourite series of all times.

I mean hack and slash, shooters, and platformers with RPG elements. Examples I'll give:

Rune Factory, Dark Souls, YS, Kingdom Hearts, Xenoblade, ect. An action game with RPG elements, like leveling up and items.

Are there any off the top of your head you like?

6 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Which turn-based RPGs do you like?

I presume the question refers to the franchise/game, as such:

> Digimonstory: Cyber Sleuth, still remember how depth Digimon Word 3 was afaik when my brother plays it, then Cyber Sleuth comes out to revoke what's "kinda forgotten franchise, thanks to Pokemon beating it", story were good, nice addition in order for the Digimon games in the future to come out

> FF old series, who don't like old classic Final Fantasy?

> Persona series, rpg check, school life check, semi-dating/relationship thingy if you care check, yeah it has everything

> Divinty Original Sins 2, granted i only play the 2nd game, but omg, i love it, esp Fane (Skeleton) character, kind of goofy clumsy bone guy, turns out badass

> Disgaea series, do i need to explain other than the giggles and the comedic part? One of the game that i keep laughing so hard when playing 🤣, and yes MC always badass, some might be badass and dumb, but that's wholesome characterization as the story progress

Honorable mention are Fire Emblem, i played the Fates and Echoes: Shadow of Valentia, since im new to the series and not yet finished (and forgot to continue, kinda busy with rl), also Pokemon series, as much as i super love pokemon, sad to say the company itself hardly makes a progress/upgrade to the game, every new games falls into same gameplay, new pokemon, new story, new side mechanic but fogotten next gen that kind of stuff

On 9/13/2021 at 6:06 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

What was your favorite Christmas present by far?

My memories aren't strong enough to remember what I was happiest about receiving at the time of getting it, but I definitely got the most mileage out of either my Gamecube, or Gameboy Advance.