Jump to content

Post and I'll ask you a question


The Nyx Avatar
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Worst video game you played?

I actually had a lot of luck with games, rarely played something that I hated. Trying to recall from memory, the worst game I ever played was probably Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist of the Roses or that one with the capsules. Both were pretty pitiful. What about you? Have you played any disaster posing for a game?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

I actually had a lot of luck with games, rarely played something that I hated. Trying to recall from memory, the worst game I ever played was probably Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist of the Roses or that one with the capsules. Both were pretty pitiful. What about you? Have you played any disaster posing for a game?

On the contrary, Duelists of the Roses is my favorite Yugioh video game. Love the atmosphere, music, animations, and cheats. The worst game overall that I played was Silver Surfer. Fuck that game.

Hardest boss you fought in a game?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

On the contrary, Duelists of the Roses is my favorite Yugioh video game. Love the atmosphere, music, animations, and cheats. The worst game overall that I played was Silver Surfer. funk that game.

Hardest boss you fought in a game?

Understandable for sure, it just didn't click with me how the mechanic was completely changed from the card game to a board game and some monster effects were changed for no reason. Giving credit where it's due, Kaiba looked funking stylish on that game, holy moly.

The hardest boss I ever fought would be either Slave Knight Gael or Sister Friede. The DS3 DLCs were pretty cruel. 

Favorite boss you ever fought?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Kazuchika Okada said:

Understandable for sure, it just didn't click with me how the mechanic was completely changed from the card game to a board game and some monster effects were changed for no reason. Giving credit where it's due, Kaiba looked funking stylish on that game, holy moly.

The hardest boss I ever fought would be either Slave Knight Gael or Sister Friede. The DS3 DLCs were pretty cruel. 

Favorite boss you ever fought?

Well, different doesn't always mean bad. Legacy of the Duelist for the Switch is more true to the card game, but it was nowhere near as fun as Duelists of the Roses.

Awesome. This could've been the true ending and I'd be okay with that.

If you had to name an anime in which you prefer the dub over the sub, which would it be?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, different doesn't always mean bad. Legacy of the Duelist for the Switch is more true to the card game, but it was nowhere near as fun as Duelists of the Roses.

Awesome. This could've been the true ending and I'd be okay with that.

If you had to name an anime in which you prefer the dub over the sub, which would it be?

I totally understand what you mean. I didn't mean to say that changing the mechanic was bad in a definitive sense, it just didn't attract me so I consider it one of the worst games I ever played on a personal level because of how it disappointed me. But a board game style of Yu-Gi-Oh in nowadays era where we have so many ways of summoning and all kinds of cool effects would actually be batshit crazy. I'd be down for that one.

I actually agree completely that Ameno-Sagiri could have been the true ending and it would have been fine. I really like the true final boss fight but the fact that it is so story-driven kinda takes the excitement out of the battle, making me lose the feeling that the world depends on me on that moment because you know friendship power won't let you lose. Also the Ameno-Sagiri theme song is better

Saint Seiya. I watched it dubbed in my native language as a kid and I am very attached to it.

Favorite anime?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

I totally understand what you mean. I didn't mean to say that changing the mechanic was bad in a definitive sense, it just didn't attract me so I consider it one of the worst games I ever played on a personal level. But a board game style of Yu-Gi-Oh in nowadays era where we have so many ways of summoning and all kinds of cool effects would actually be batshit crazy. I'd be down for that one.

I actually agree completely that Ameno-Sagiri could have been the true ending and it would have been fine. I really like the true final boss fight but the fact that it is so story-driven kinda takes the excitement out of the battle, making me lose the feeling that the world depends on me on that moment because you know friendship power won't let you lose. Also the Ameno-Sagiri theme song is better

Saint Seiya. I watched it dubbed in my native language as a kid and I am very attached to it.

Favorite anime?

The song is SO MUCH better. Not to say the other one wasn't good, but this one was awesome.

I love this one

This one's not as good, but the atmosphere's amazing:

How many hours do you usually sleep?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheComposer said:

Have the day off of work and probably play video games like any other day off.

No food or family?

1 minute ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

If I get lucky I maybe get 4 hours of sleep but most of the time, maybe 2. Having sleep problems suck

I like wolves. Does it count?

Nope. That's a different kind of canine.

What type of home do you live in (house, apartment, condo, ect)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...