Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yui

Yui's AMA Thread

why you slacking on the onion thread

eh, stopped caring

who am i maining on smash bros and who do you want me to main?

My gut says you're maining Olimar or something and I don't know why. I like that.

I played the whole adventure using olimar wow.

Top 2 characters so far have been olimar and bowser, ganandorf/ridley are cool too :)

I played the whole adventure using olimar wow.

Top 2 characters so far have been olimar and bowser, ganandorf/ridley are cool too :)

1412241731851.gif

Ganondorf and Ridley are who I'm most likely to main in Ultimate, so I approve of your secondary choices.

Why did you not make a joke about me historically playing Kirby?

because you try too hard to be a living punchline and I won't give you the satisfaction

because you try too hard to be a living punchline and I won't give you the satisfaction

It's not me getting satisfaction, it's living up to what my YCM life has essentially been: a joke to people. Anyway...

Worst Smash main (aside from the Miis)?

Assuming you are familiar with Fakemons, or at least have stumbled upon them: If you were given the chance to implement/add just 1 into the official games, which among the ones you have seen would be it? It would include any new ability and/or move(s) it has. Not new types, though.

Assuming you are familiar with Fakemons, or at least have stumbled upon them: If you were given the chance to implement/add just 1 into the official games, which among the ones you have seen would be it? It would include any new ability and/or move(s) it has. Not new types, though.

am not

am not

Ew, that's boring. What Pokemon would you make for the official game, then?

Ew, that's boring. What Pokemon would you make for the official game, then?

a physical attacker with drizzle

a physical attacker with drizzle

That sounds niche-ish. May I ask why? I would think Pelipper is good enough with its STABed Hurricane and Hydro Pump.

That sounds niche-ish. May I ask why? I would think Pelipper is good enough with its STABed Hurricane and Hydro Pump.

all three drizzle users are special attackers and I don't like that. also because weather is my favorite mechanic and rain is my favorite weather by a long shot.

What kind of role would you expect this physical Drizzler to have? glass cannon/sweeping? tank? hits hard but can take a few hits?

What kind of role would you expect this physical Drizzler to have? glass cannon/sweeping? tank? hits hard but can take a few hits?

prolly some sort of beefy wallbreaker similar to haxorus

Why am I the better Ganon main?

well you actually have Smash Bros for one and thus more experience with Smash Ultimate's Ganondorf. that said, "you understand game states and stuff better than I do" is the reason I tend to go with, though my ganoncides have always been better between the two of us.

D is for "dammit my plans to get a switch legitimately got foiled by Donald Trump, so I'm bumping this"