Trump Administration Actions Thread

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>Take the guns first, go through due process second. >Take the guns first >go through due process second   uh   I don't like the sound of this. I don't care who it applies to.

Floyd County, GA is a medium sized county in GA. ~35K ballots cast in 2016. This comes from the “audit” that doesn’t include signature checks + if I’m not mistaken (at least in Fulton) only ~20% of ballots are being “audited” anyway. A few days ago 4 figure finds = impossible.

They do require signature checks, but I suppose that's another conspiracy you've latched onto that's already been debunked that we can add to the pile.

1,800 of those went for Biden, and only 800 went for Trump, so Biden still wins. Nice try.

Anyway, why are you talking about this in the administration actions thread? We still have the election thread.

Just now, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Did trump win floyd county before? Otherwise I don't see how a random sampling of votes will help bridge the gap.

He did, but people were surprised by the margin changes

Kinda like the MI county that flipped red to blue, and turns out there was 6K votes given to Biden that were for Trump?

Just now, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

Yes, thousands of votes being not counted. What a thing to latch onto 

it's the fact it's 2600 with a 14k margin so even if it's 100% trump votes worth 3 each the gap is still not closed, and that this is the biggest actual thing so far when the results across the country are being challenged 

2 minutes ago, (GigaDrillBreaker) said:

Oh, looks like more of those discovered votes went to biden than trump. This widening the gap.

Hey, @vla1ne there's a clerical error that favored trump. You've been insisting it wouldn't happen, so maybe you can drop that point by now.

Pretty sure Roxas is wrong here, the votes went the other way around. 850 cut to Trump actually

1 minute ago, Enguin said:

it's the fact it's 2600 with a 14k margin so even if it's 100% trump votes worth 3 each the gap is still not closed, and that this is the biggest actual thing so far when the results across the country are being challenged 

It's one county, neither the largest nor most partisan in GA

9 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

It's one county, neither the largest nor most partisan in GA

yes but it's not as if it becomes more likely that others will crop up because it has happened once due to an individual's error

I believe I pointed out a fuck ton of things that Trump has done that I don't exactly agree with. Do I think Trump is a complete shitbag as a person? Yes. Do I like Trump? No. Do I respect the fact that he gave up making $4 billion per year for 10% of that? Yes. Do I think it was a stupid decision? Yes. Do I respect the fact that this man has no filter and tells it like it is? Yes. Would I trust a politician over somebody that gives an honest opinion? No.

Now on subject of Trump being a shitbag has nothing to with how he ran the country. It's more along the lines of the company he kept in the past. I'm sure anyone with Netflix, Hulu or Amazon is aware of the circle Trump was in before meeting Melania and long before becoming president.

51 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I believe I pointed out a fuck ton of things that Trump has done that I don't exactly agree with. Do I think Trump is a complete shitbag as a person? Yes. Do I like Trump? No. Do I respect the fact that he gave up making $4 billion per year for 10% of that? Yes. Do I think it was a stupid decision? Yes. Do I respect the fact that this man has no filter and tells it like it is? Yes. Would I trust a politician over somebody that gives an honest opinion? No.

Now on subject of Trump being a shitbag has nothing to with how he ran the country. It's more along the lines of the company he kept in the past. I'm sure anyone with Netflix, Hulu or Amazon is aware of the circle Trump was in before meeting Melania and long before becoming president.

I don't think that "Trump is a piece of shit but I trust and respect him" is the proof of your neutral stance you think it is. (If you're saying that trump isn't a politician, ergo you trust him, otherwise just respect)

I'm saying that I don't like Trump as a person but I still respect his accomplishments and trust him due to the fact that he is honest. Now how much I trust him is another story. Given that he's a businessman, he only speaks a half truth. In other words, he speaks with a forked tongue. So I the trust I place in him is more based on said accomplishments and actions rather than words. I don't trust politicians because everytime a politician gets into office, they don't do anything.

I trust Trump about as much as I trust a cobra not to bite me. In other words, I take whatever truth I can get and try to the other part to that truth. As I stated, Trump is a businessman, which means he only gives you a half truth.

Kinda like the serpent telling Eve, "You most certainly will not die" only being a half truth. He intentionally left out that "Well, at least not right away" part of the truth.

Simply saying Trump does the same thing. You just have to find the other half of what he's telling you.