3 Cursebrand Vampire

3 Vania, Vampire Princess

3 Blood Wolf

3 Yurius, Levin Duke

3 Veight, Vampire Noble

2 Goblin Mage

2 Fortunehunter Feena

2 Imp Lancer

1 Bloodhungry Matriarch (Tech, I find her good in the deck)

Spells:

3 Summon Bloodkin

3 Razory Claw

2 Blood Pact

3 Demonic Strike

2 Night Horde

2 Dance of Death

-3 Sweetfang Vampire, +3 Vania.

Vania is your ultimate T4 play (if you're going 2nd) or T5 (if you're going 1st) and can drastically switch the momentum of the game if you play your cards right. Sweetfang Vampire isn't Aggro oriented as she doesn't control Health against your opponent as QUICKLY as Vania can, because Vania can instantly swing for 3 damage in a turn whereas you have to wait for Sweetfang Vampire to even get a chance to attack.

-2 Unica, +2 Night Horde.

Unica spells Control mostly for a Deck. Bloodcraft isn't Control. And even in their Control variant they don't run Unica. Night Horde should definitely be something to look into: It's a Cost 4 that, when paired with Vania, can pretty much clear any Taunt off the board while also dealing 2 damage to the leader if you have Vania out.

-1 Hedonist, -2 Alpha Wolfman, +3 Cursebrand Vampire

Hedonist, while okay in certain situations, is very mediocre. Alpha Wolfman is unnecessary, since if you're running an Aggro variant, you want to kill the opponent quickly and not be below 10 health. Cursebrand Vampire fills the niche of being a T1 drop that fills the Aggro equivalents and spreads your curve in doing so.

-1 Demon Commander Laura, -2 Wardrobe Raider, +3 Imp Lancer.

Imp Lancer is a Cost 6 3/6 that, if you have the evolve point, turns immediately into 5 damage and can sometimes swing you the game. Very powerful card to have and is cheap to make, and isn't situational like Dark General is.

-2 Soul Dealer, +2 Fortunehunter Feena (you can maybe even go 3x on her)

Fortunehunter Feena will give you a free Goblin Mage so that you can easily snatch Blood Wolf/Yurius/Vania/Ambling Wraith that can deal even more damage to the opponent.

-2 Moriana the Bejeweled, -2 Executioner's Axe, +3 Veight, Vampire Noble, +1 Razory Claw

Moriana is useless because, as stated above, you don't want to be in a situation where you are getting killed, you want to do the killing. Executioner's Axe is just silly. Veight, Vampire Noble is a cheap silver that has Taunt, and whenever it battles, gives you a Forest Bat, which, when combo'd with Vania, can do a surprising amount of damage. Thus, your opponent has to be forced to use removal on it, which is one less removal going towards Vania.

Razory Claw is your clutch 3 damage that should be used against Taunts that are just annoying to deal with otherwise, or if you don't want to lose momentum, 3 to face. It should definitely be maxed out.

I'd also say to try and find room for Summon Bloodkin, as Vania T2 and then Summon Bloodkin T3 can result in 2 damage, possibly more if you have Wraith/Cursebrand on the field already. Remember, the point of the Deck is to deal as much insane damage as soon as possible.

If you want some good Bloodcraft Aggro lists, you can take a look at mine. The only expensive thing to make is Vania, and even at 2400 vials, she won't be much of an issue, and this Deck will run you well into B Rank.

Made some changes, I didn't like Imp Lancer for the reason that I didn't believe it was worth the cost, and Feena, i'm gonna try at 1 first, then I might make room for additional ones if it's really good in the deck

Imp Lancer IS absolutely worth the cost if it wins you the game. By the time T6 rolls around, you should be piling on so much damage that Imp Lancer will win you the game.

Archived